ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making the team

Go down

Making the team Empty Making the team

Post  kungenlol Mon May 17, 2010 11:27 pm

You might still be lavender oil in the swing of competition season, buy lavender essential oil but guess what's right around the lavender oil export corner? (Cue the scary music.) Tryouts! We've wholesale lavender oil got everything you need to make buy jasmine oil the team, from a "Tryout Checklist" (page 57) to buy jasmine essential oil "No More Excuses" (page 51), which will teach you to focus on your strengths and wholesale jasmine oil help you shine in front of the judges.

And for those of you who didn't make the team jasmine oil supplier last year, read "Tryouts Take Two" (page 61), and give it another shot this spring. I know it buy rosemary oil can be scary, but it can also pay off big time. buy rosemary essential oil Here's a secret: I didn't make the squad my freshman wholesale rosemary oil year of high school. And let me tell you, it was absolutely rosemary oil supplier devastating. My best friend, Beth, and I had been the captains buy jojoba essential oil of our junior high team (two years in a row!), and we both felt like wholesale jojoba oil we'd completely aced tryouts. But when the results were jojoba oil supplier posted, our names - gulp! - weren't on the list. I'm not going buy jojoba oil to lie: We freaked out. I mean, how could we face entering buy peppermint oil high school without cheering? We bawled, we hugged and both buy peppermint essential oil sets of parents let us stay home from school wholesale peppermint oil the next day. And while Beth and I spent peppermint oil supplier the next day together puffy-eyed and P J-clad,buy rose essential oil we also hatched a plan. Even though we wholesale rose oil couldn't cheer for our school, we were still going to cheer.

We called up a handful of other talented girls who hadn't made rose oil supplier the cut either and asked them if they'd want to form a squad with buy rose oil us and go to cheer camp. Two short months aroma chemical and a whole lot of practices later, we synthetic chemical headed to camp, where we had a blast, aromatic chemical scored a bunch of blue ribbons and, more importantly, felt like Aromascity.com cheerleaders again.

In the fall of freshman year, I joined the high wholesale essential oils school gymnastics team to hone my tumbling skills, and Beth and I both ran track to stay conditioned. We'd also get together to practice motions essential oils wholesale and jumps and to learn new dances from my older sister, a varsity cheerleader. When spring tryouts rolled around again, we were ready - physically and mentally. This time around, we export essential oils weren't going to take anything for granted, which made us try twice as hard to impress the judges. Our year of hard work paid off: Beth and I became the very first sophomores in the history of our high school to make the varsity team. So essential oils export the moral of the story is, if at first you don't succeed, try out, try out again! Good Juck!

kungenlol

Back to top Go down