ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

' One Tree Hill dvd ' Star Robert Buckley Tweets Through 'Learning to Fail'

Go down

' One Tree Hill dvd ' Star Robert Buckley Tweets Through 'Learning to Fail' Empty ' One Tree Hill dvd ' Star Robert Buckley Tweets Through 'Learning to Fail'

Post  Hchristmasday Thu May 06, 2010 2:54 am

DVDSetCollection.com / 2010-05-06
Fans of "One Tree Hill dvds" got a special treat with Monday's (May 3) episode "Learning to Fail." As part of The CW Tweet Week, star Robert Buckley signed on to do a "tweet-a-thon" during the East Coast airing to answer fans' questions and give us some behind-the-scenes info.
Of course, there's one thing on every fan's mind: Will this be the show's final season? Buckley is waiting for answers himself. "I have ZERO clue about season 8. I'm hopeful that we will return but until they make an announcement, nothing's ever a done deal," he writes. An official announcement about next year's "One Tree Hill" status is expected from The CW on or before May 20.
During the episode, Buckley's character Clay deals with an extremely persistent stalker, Katie (Amanda Schull), who happens to be the spitting image of his dead wife, Sara. Katie is hardly the first crazy creepster on "One Tree Hill dvd"; we've seen a crazy nanny, a crazy basketball groupie, a crazy fake biological brother, and a crazy-adorable singer-songwriter in a Batman costume, to name a few. "What can I say? buy One Tree Hill dvd is like the mecca of chemically imbalanced psychos," Buckley tweets.
That's not to say it's not fun. "My favorite part of this episode... hmm, probably my scenes with Amanda (psycho!) and Shantel [Vansanten] (Quinn). We always manage to have a good time, and to Amanda Schull's credit, she's one of the sweetest people I've ever met/worked with. But man, does she play a great psycho, right?"
Buckley also commented on his other co-stars, 9-year-old Jackson Brundage and his on-screen dad James Lafferty. According to Buckley, working with the duo is "AWESOME. James and I are good buddies so it was always comfortable..meaning one and/or both of us was goofing off. And Jack... well that little man is hands down the coolest guy on the show. Always in a good mood and ready for a dance off."
Lafferty and Buckley have such a good time working together that they joined forces even on their time off from "buy One Tree Hill dvd." "I shot an Indie Western film, 'The Legend of Hell's Gate' (with none other than James Lafferty) that should be out later this year," tweets Buckley. without question one of the best experiences of my life, professionally and personally. We basically got paid to do what we did as kids - pretend we're cowboys and get dirty. Best. Job. Ever."
Fans learned a few fun facts about the episode during the Twitter session. Buckley noted that a photograph taken by Vansanten's character, which plays a pivotal role in the episode, was "actually taken by our set photographer randomly one day and it ended up being used in the show. Crazy, right?" He also shared that one of the episode's more frightening scenes involving psycho Katie was intended to be even more nerve-wracking. "The phone scene was originally even more creepy ... wonder if it will make the deleted scenes on the DVDs," he muses.
Though Buckley had a great time chatting with fans,All the following TV Series will ends this May.
U.S. ready to play their own notebook timetable, major U.S. television networks announced the 2009-2010 schedule for the end of American TV, American TV's hit season about to end, of course, we are not alone in summer, there are colorful accompanying cable. Ugly Betty dvd season : Sunday May 16
Lost complete Seasons dvds Sun May 23 (2 hours)
Brothers And Sisters dvd Cougar Town: Wednesday May 19
Desperate Housewives dvd Season : Sunday May 16
Greys Anatomy dvds : Sunday May 16
Private Practice DVDs : Wed May 19
The Big Bang Theory dvd and the TV Series COLD CASE dvd and the Criminal Minds dvd watch the tv series CSI Miami Season dvd come to the end CSI NY Season dvd and the tv Ghost Whisperer dvd all series How I Met Your Mother DVD get Medium DVD and the tv show box set The Mentalist what ever NCIS season dvd is the most popular Two and a Half Men dvd is number one tv show Beverly Hills 90210 Seasons DVD
Twitter doesn't seem to be his preferred method of communication. "Does anyone else hate this 140 character limit?" he complained. "What is that about? I feel like I'm texting on Verizon."
If you want to know more dvds about One Tree Hill dvd box set, please click here.
Next article:'One Tree Hill on dvd' and 'Gossip Girl' May 10 Preview
Previous article: Sex and the City dvd season2' Girls Photoshop Blunder

Hchristmasday

Back to top Go down