ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Must-Read of the Month!

Go down

Must-Read of the Month! Empty Must-Read of the Month!

Post  kungenlol Wed May 05, 2010 10:35 pm

We go way back with lavender oil Bring It On-AC has been a buy lavender essential oil part of every film (all five of them!) lavender oil export in the series. Senior wholesale lavender oil Editor Brittany Geragotelis and buy jasmine oil Art Director Toni Misthos buy jasmine essential oil had an absolute blast wholesale jasmine oil with the cast of the upcoming jasmine oil supplier Bring It On: Fight to buy rosemary oil the Finish at our photo shoot buy rosemary essential oil at Universal Studios Hollywood in wholesale rosemary oil California. Check out the full scoop on rosemary oil supplier page 39, then pick up the buy jojoba essential oil DVD and see if you can spot wholesale jojoba oil AC in the film!

My very first car was a jojoba oil supplier red Volkswagen Beetle-1 won't tell you the year, but let's just call it "vintage." So imagine how thrilled I buy jojoba oil was when we got to showcase buy peppermint oil the brand new 2009 Volkswagen buy peppermint essential oil Beetle Convertible in Heaven wholesale peppermint oil Blue at American Cheerleader's peppermint oil supplier "Spirit Lounge" at the entrance buy rose essential oil of the 2009 Cheerleading Worlds wholesale rose oil in April. Thousands of rose oil supplier athletes stopped by for photo ops, to grab some AC goodies and, if they scored a VIP Pass from one of our editors, an exclusive Worlds buy rose oil Swag Bag. Turn to page 21 for aroma chemical more coverage from Worlds.

Did you take photos at our Heaven Blue Beetle? If so, post synthetic chemical them to our Facebook page! For more on the 2009 Volkswagen Beetle, visit aromatic chemical.

At one of our AC ON Aromascity.com TOUR stops earlier this year, I happened to watch a super-talented cheerleader from CC Champs compete. As soon as she left the mat, I tracked her and her coaches down and told them she just had wholesale essential oils to apply for CHEERLEADER OF THE MONTH! Turns out, she essential oils wholesale was a longtime AC reader who'd never gotten export essential oils the courage to apply! Now you can meet that same essential oils export athlete, our August Cheerleader of the Month ALEXA BUFFALINO, on page 68.

kungenlol

Back to top Go down