ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clarkson's tobacco company-sponsored ads in Indonesia

Go down

Clarkson's tobacco company-sponsored ads in Indonesia Empty Clarkson's tobacco company-sponsored ads in Indonesia

Post  goodman Wed May 05, 2010 1:27 am

Kelly Clarkson responded The Prisoner series dvdto criticism from fans and anti-tobacco groups The Prisoner dvd collectionabout an Indonesian

tobacco company's The Prisoner box set sponsorship of an upcoming concert The Prisoner dvd seasonin Jakarta.

"I was not made The Prisoner dvdaware of this and am in no way an advocate The Prisoner complete series or an ambassador for youth

smoking. I'm not even JAG dvd seasona smoker, nor have I ever been," the JAG series dvd 27-year-old "Since You've Been

Gone" singer wrote JAG box set on her blog Wednesday. JAG dvd"Unfortunately, my only option at this point was to

cancel the show JAG dvd seasonin order to stop the sponsorship. However, The Vampire Diaries series dvdI can't justify penalizing my The Vampire Diaries box setfans

for someone else's The Vampire Diaries dvd seasonoversight."

See Kelly Clarkson's The Vampire Diaries dvdtobacco company-sponsored ads in Indonesia

In print, TV and The Vampire Diaries dvd releaseonline ads for Clarkson's Homicide: Life on the Street dvd collectionApril 29 concert, Homicide: Life on the Street series dvd the tobacco company Homicide: Life on the Street box set PT Djarum

has also prominently Homicide: Life on the Street dvd season featured their L.A. Homicide: Life on the Street dvd Lights brand of cigarrettes. rome dvd box setMany of these ads

include health warnings rome dvd collectionfor cigarettes.

"This is a lose-lose rome dvd season situation for me and rome dvdI am not happy about it but the rome series dvddamage has been

done and I refuse to dollhouse dvd collectioncancel on my fans," wrote Clarkson.dollhouse series dvd "I think the hardest part of

situations like this dollhouse box setis getting personally attacked dollhouse dvdfor something I was completely unaware of

and being used as some dollhouse dvd seasonkind of political pawn."

Check out photos Merlin dvd box set of Kelly Clarkson

The American Idol Season Merlin dvd collection1 winner's comments come a day after the Indonesian Merlin dvd season National

Commission on Child Protection, Merlin dvdthe Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids,Merlin series dvd and the Southeast Asia

Tobacco Control Alliance glee dvd seriesreleased a statement advocating glee dvd seasonthat Clarkson remove the

sponsorship.

"If Kelly Clarkson glee season 1 dvd goes ahead with this concert,glee season 1 dvd box set she is choosing to be a spokesperson for the

tobacco industry one tree hill box setand helping them to market one tree hill complete series dvdcigarettes to children," said Matthew L. Myers,

the Campaign for one tree hill dvd seriesTobacco-Free Kids' president. "If she rejects tobacco industry sponsorship,

she can send a powerful one tree hill dvd collectionmessage to children in Indonesia and around the world that they, one tree hill dvdtoo,

should reject the tobacco industry's deadly products and marketing."

Watch videos of Kelly one tree hill dvd seasonClarkson

Besides pressure from anti-tobacco organizations, self-proclaimed Clarkson sopranos series dvdfans have set up a

website to encourage visitors sopranos complete seasonto write messages urging her to reject the tobacco sponsorship.

"Kelly, because of you, young people will be exposed to tobacco promotions, sopranos box setbut you have the

power to change that," sopranos dvd collectionthe website states.

Last month, the U.S. sopranos dvd seasonFood and Drug Administration issued sopranos dvdnew national limits to tobacco

companies on similar sopranos complete seriesadvertising tactics such as merchandise sales and event cold case complete series dvd sponsorships to

reduce the marketing of cold case dvd collectioncigarettes to children cold case dvd seasonand teenagers.

The Prisoner complete series
JAG dvd season
Sex and the City box set
La Femme Nikita dvd season
How I met your mother dvd season
Everybody hates Chris dvd season
Remington Steele dvd seasons

goodman

Back to top Go down