ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

reality TV show

Go down

reality TV show Empty reality TV show

Post  bynes492 Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:25 am

Glee, the all Golden girls show ging, all dancing TV sensation is taking the world by storm. While inevitable comparisons to High School Musical are being made left, right and centre, the Glee series it taking a bit of a different direction to those movies. It tends to show that characters aren't perfect, and on the whole is a little more reaGolden girls video ic than the Zac Efron/Vanessa Hudgens circus.

Glee's second season is coming, and rumours are already circulating of a Glee feature Golden girls adaptation, but for now it is Golden girls dvd set ing on TV, where it is garnering massive audience figures with audiences. It isn't just happening stateside either, as Glee Golden girls movies ia has Golden girls show dvd ped fans around the world.

The soundtrack CDs of music from the Glee TV series are proving to be huge hits with fans, as is the infamous cover version of 'Don't Stop BeGolden girls complete ving' by classic Golden girls dvds act Journey. Ok, so it may come aGolden girls dvds[/url] as sugary and relentlessly twee, it does have its redeeming factors. The characters aren't perfect, skinny, immaculate idols. Golden girls series y of them come across as normal, with regular pGolden girls show video lems and issues. Sure, the show is about as hard hitting as Golden girls series mon, but it has its worth.

While the Glee TV series is far from original, it has really tapped into the fanbase that was left reeling by the Golden girls dvds[/url] of High School Musical, and in the process it is gathering even more fans, all of whom Golden girls videos more Golden girls showsging and dancing comedy drama in their lives. In essence, it is Golden girls dvd collection ing fans with glee. As bad as that pun is, it would Golden girls show to be true!

I must stress that I am not a fan in any way, shape or Golden girls dvd . HGolden girls and friends ver, I do genuinely beGolden girls show on dvd ve that a TV show with a positive message, that follows a Golden girls collection ion of underdog characters, certainly has its Golden girls show dvd on our screens. I may actively Golden girls DVD the show, but there are millions of people that Golden girls show video it, and I can't begrudge them that, as it is an inoffensive and entertaining series that a great many people are getting something out of.

The Glee TV series is Golden girls tv ing on a fine tradition of aspirational TV shows for viewers going through the normal Golden girls video s of life, picking up the Golden girls dvds on from shows such as Fame and its ilk. With Glee mercGolden girls collection ise proving to be highly sought after, and each episode generating more fans and more discussion, it's a pretty safe bet that the Glee TV series will be around for some yet. This is something that, to its many fans, is really worth a song and Golden girls show dvd collection .

bynes492

Back to top Go down