ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 things guys wish girls knew

Go down

2 things guys wish girls knew Empty 2 things guys wish girls knew

Post  kungenlol Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:05 pm

1 Calling you on lavender oil the phone does not mean what you think it means.

"Please, tell me lavender oil export why a girl thinks wholesale lavender oil calling her equals I buy jasmine oil want her to buy jasmine essential oil be my girlfriend," says Mikey. Blunt, wholesale jasmine oil but we like blunt. Mikey is in the majority when it comes to romancing the phone. Nearly every guy we talked to says he feels tons of pressure from girls when it comes to the telephone. "It's like calling a girl means I'm admitting I like her, but that's not what's up," explains Mikey. "It's more like I'm calling because I might like her. I hate calling because the next day the girl acts like she owns me. Or, if she's shy, suddenly she can barely talk to me because she's buy rosemary oil scared. It's stupid."

Knowledge is power You know buy rosemary essential oil you're hung up on the phone if, wholesale rosemary oil when a guy calls, you think you have wholesale rosemary oil some kind of romantic upper hand. "I'm rosemary oil supplier just calling because you're cute or nice or whatever," buy jojoba essential oil says Jordan. "If you treat me like wholesale jojoba oil I'm a dog just because jojoba oil supplier I think you're cool buy jojoba oil enough to dial up, then you're a buy peppermint oil b-word." In other words, buy peppermint essential oil for a guy, it's just a phone wholesale peppermint oil call, not a confession peppermint oil supplier of undying love. Hel-lo?

2 You are much prettier buy rose essential oil without all that makeup.

Judging from our survey, wholesale rose oil boys can't stand makeup. In rose oil supplier fact, it seems they can't complain buy rose oil about it enough. Sure, they all like pretty girls, but they also have a problem with a face that looks full-on painted. And what looks painted to a guy is far less aroma chemical than what you might think.

"Why do girls think synthetic chemical they need to have so much crap on their faces?" asks Billy. aromatic chemical "Girls at my school wear all this black buy lavender essential oil crap on their eyes, and their lips are, like, thick with brown goop. It's ugly. Do they really think that Aromascity.com will get them a guy?"

Don't think we didn't set jasmine oil supplier Billy straight about one thing: Not all girls wholesale essential oils apply makeup to "get them a guy." Still, it's true that lots of girls get all dolled up so they'll be attractive to the opposite essential oils wholesale sex. But the makeup thing... It's more fun than anything. Right, girls?

Knowledge is power The hated for cosmetics is no joke. One dude even export essential oils tided his survey "Rodeo Clowns." Could natural-looking makeup be the best date makeup? If being hot to guys is your goal, remember that. Otherwise, it's your choice if you essential oils export want to apply enough purple mascara to impair your vision. Go for it.

kungenlol

Back to top Go down