ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroes dvd

Go down

Heroes dvd Empty Heroes dvd

Post  moonll Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:23 am

The first half of Season Three of HEROES seasons 1-4 dvd boxset was as bad as Season Two had been. And there was little hope that it was going to get better in heroes seasons 1-4. But then it did. Much of the improvement might have been the result of one of the greatest tragedies of the 2008-2009 season, heroes dvd boxset ABC's cancellation of one of the best shows in the history of television, PUSHING DAISIES. But one show's tragedy is another's great fortune for heroes 1-4. Bryan Fuller, who had been a consulting producer for HEROES dvd in its first and promising season (he was given writing credits on what is to this day by far the greatest HEROES seasons 1-4 dvd boxset episode ever, the brilliant Season One episode "Company Man," was suddenly freed from PUSHING DAISIES, and was made the new show runner for HEROES 1-4 after several producers and writers were released from the show. The improvement in the show was not instantaneous, but it was close. By the end of the season the show was as interesting as it had been in flashes in Season One. I buy house md dvd as a Christmas gift for someone that absolutley loves the show. The show house md seasons 1-6 itself is great, no problems there. When we received house md seasons 1-6 dvd boxset, having recently become a "house md seasons 1-6 dvd box set"fan I had missed a lot and the reruns on t.v. are not in sequence so sometimes do not make sense. I was really pleased to be able to get all I had missed in one fell swoop at such a good price and the fact that it arrived quickly was an extra perk. I love this house md seasons 1-6. I ran across it during a house md 1-6 Marathon and I was so hooked I had to see them all. I bought house md dvd for sale dvds and I have watched them all! I love the bonus bloopers and outakes of the seasons as well. Hugh Laurie is an amazing actor. I love the special effects they use in the series to discuss illnesses. They are so graphic it looks like a camera is really running through the body. I can't wait until house md 1-6 dvd is out on DVD!

This review wil not be helpful to other readers, but I just wanted to voice my displeasure with the repeated release of Family Guy Seasons 1-7 DVD Boxset. Family Guy Seasons 1-7 is an unacceptable format and is just one little screw you that the target audience of the show (college age - 35 year old males) will put up with for awhile in family guy 1-7. This will and has inspired resentment in friends of mine and has caused them to view recent seasons more harshly. Family guy dvd boxset is still a great show, but when half a season costs , the listed price, that means the price of a full season would be low. With other shows, such as the simpsons, selling family guy dvd it makes it dificult to shell out cash for another half season of Family Guy 1-7. The goodwill the show has built up with its hilarity won't last much longer when it continually screws its fans. Either release full seasons or sell the half seasons at or less.

Heroes Seasons 1-4 DVD Boxset
House MD Seasons 1-6 DVD Boxset
Leverage Seasons 1-2 DVD Boxset
Frasier Seasons 1-11 DVD Boxset
Family Guy Seasons 1-7 DVD Boxset
The Closer Seasons 1-5 DVD Boxset
Desperate Housewives Seasons 1-6 DVD Boxset
The Wire Seasons 1-5 DVD Boxset
MI5(Spooks) Seasons 1-8 DVD Boxset
Breaking Bad Seasons 1-2 DVD Boxset
Dollhouse Seasons 1-2 DVD boxset
Medium Seasons 1-5 DVD Boxset