ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grey's anatomy dvd

Go down

Grey's anatomy dvd Empty Grey's anatomy dvd

Post  moonll Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:44 am

I have worshiped and adored grey's anatomy seasons 1-6 dvd boxset since the second season. It's been a ritual for me to turn off my phones and other electronic devices to glue myself to the television to watch this tantalizing grey's anatomy 1-6 unfold. Although grey's anatomy seasons 1-6 dvd boxset fell off the track in seasons 3, 4, and to some extent in the early part of grey's anatomy dvd boxset; I watched every moment of grey's anatomy dvd. The storyline with Izzie was just hard to deal with at times, but i stuck by grey's anatomy seasons 1-6. I am so glad I did; the last half of the season was brilliant. SPOILERS follow: If you are a Meredith and Derek fan they have worked their issues out and are truly great this season. The addition of Owen Hunt has brought new life back to the series, and to Christina. While I wasn't to crazy about the pairing of Sloane and Lexie, they have really grown on me of grey's anatomy 1-6. I enjoyed the grey's anatomy 1-7 dvd greatly!
Now that Season 7 of Curb Your Enthusiasm Seasons 1-7 DVD Boxset has aired all its episodes I wanted to give my two cents. I enjoyed Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd more than the last two (Season 1 was still the best). When Season 6 of Curb Your Enthusiasm Seasons 1-7 DVD Boxset concluded many of us thought that was going to be the grand finale of Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd boxset. With Cheryl finally having enough of Larry's antics, pairing up with the underwear salesman who befriended her in her time of great fear (Larry was too busy with the TIVO guy at the time) and Larry settled in with Loretta and the rest of the Blacks. Well Larry got the itch to do a type of Seinfeld reunion show to make up for the disappointing ending of Curb Your Enthusiasm Seasons 1-7. He put together the idea that this could be used as a platform to get Cheryl back. As Curb Your Enthusiasm 1-7 started, we see Larry bored with Loretta and trying to get out of the relationship. Larry learns that Loretta may have cancer prompting Jeff to let him know that he better break up with her before she tells him because "you can't break up with someone with cancer."in Curb Your Enthusiasm seasons 1-7 It then becomes a race with Larry to get to Loretta before her doctor so he can break up with her before the doctor gives her the devastating news of Curb Your Enthusiasm 1-7.
I've been a fan of Beverly Hills 90210 Seasons 1-6 DVD Boxset since the beginning and since Beverly Hills 90210 Seasons 1-6 DVD Boxset started to make its way to the dvd sets, I was delighted. I had trouble accepting the horrible songs they've replaced the original soundtrack with Beverly Hills 90210 dvd boxset, but I got used to. someone had said something that not all of the original music would be present in Beverly Hills 90210 dvd. If this proves to be so,I had assumed that when they license a tune for Beverly Hills 90210 1-6 rights would go with it. Beverly Hills 90210 Seasons is extraordinary; the whole series of Beverly Hills 90210 1-6is superb. But the DVDs...I know, I know, everybody already complained about the music changes and the missing scenes (the ones with pop references, especially) But it's a shame that fans worldwide (and I'm writing this from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, whereBeverly Hills 90210 Seasons 1-6 was called "Barrados no Baile" and was also a huge phenomenon) can't have on their shelves the complete and uncut seasons of such a great show. The same thing happened to "Fastlane", Will & Grace" and (in a small way) to "Charmed", among others.

Heroes Seasons 1-4 DVD Boxset
House MD Seasons 1-6 DVD Boxset
Leverage Seasons 1-2 DVD Boxset
Frasier Seasons 1-11 DVD Boxset
Family Guy Seasons 1-7 DVD Boxset
The Closer Seasons 1-5 DVD Boxset
Desperate Housewives Seasons 1-6 DVD Boxset
The Wire Seasons 1-5 DVD Boxset
MI5(Spooks) Seasons 1-8 DVD Boxset
Breaking Bad Seasons 1-2 DVD Boxset
Dollhouse Seasons 1-2 DVD boxset
Medium Seasons 1-5 DVD Boxset