ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scoop on CSI: NY, Glee, Brothers & Sisters and More!

Go down

Scoop on CSI: NY, Glee, Brothers & Sisters and More! Empty Scoop on CSI: NY, Glee, Brothers & Sisters and More!

Post  robson12 Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:36 am

What's coming up for Danny and Lindsay for the end of this season of CSI New York box set? — Christina
I know what executive dvd csi ny producer Pam Veasey told me: "The season finale will involve a big, big event for Danny and Lindsay. I'll just leave CSI NY dvd set at that." Hmm, well, since Shane Casey is most likely involved, should fans of the couple be worried about them? "Yes," Veasey says NCIS dvd set. "It's something that will make them go, 'Oh my goodness!' That will be their response."
Express yourself about the Madonna episode of Glee. — Shamus
Would you believe it's about, like, virgins? At least three main CSI NY dvd series characters will consider being touched for the very first time in a musical montage/extended sex Disney box set scene. (Mama Madge will be so proud!) Ultimately, though, two of the three couples are unable to justify their love CSI NY tv series. Can you guess what song the sexed-up sextet sings?
Scoop on CSI: NY, Glee, Brothers & Sisters and More! 100406megabuzz_csiny_glee_brossisters1
Any scoop on Brothers & Sisters? Will Michelle ever get pregnant with Kevin and Scotty's baby? — Kristine
Here's what we know for sure: The last of Kevin and Scotty's fertilized embryos will be implanted during Sunday's two-hour NCIS season episode. Unfortunately, Kevin has weightier matters on his mind. As you'll see in flashbacks, Kevin is the source of Nora's stress, and CSI NY season is the reason she's insisting that the family sell Ojai Foods to Dennis York. As expected, the revelation will create a gigantic rift star trek voyager dvd collection between mother and son.
Can you tell us what's coming Will and Grace dvd collection up next for the Criminal Minds ladies? — Anna
I can tell you what's coming Gossip Girl box set up for one of them. Garcia is taking a road trip to Alaska, where a serial killer has a small town in a frenzied state a la Christopher Nolan's Insomnia. "We love dvd ncis getting her out there," executive producer Chris Mundy tells us. "She's so good Married With Children dvd set. Any way we can possibly get her out of her office, we do. It's a big episode for her."
Is that really it for Katherine on Desperate Housewives? — Linda N.
According to Dana Delany, it's au revoir at least for this Married With Children box set season. Katherine's trip to Paris will keep her away from Wisteria Lane long enough for ABC to decide if it wants That 70s Show box set to pick up Body of Evidence, Delany's pilot about a medical examiner. Until then, Delany daydreams about Katherine's return. "It would be so great NCIS complete series if she became very sophisticated in Paris," she says. "She can come back with a funny Gilmore Girls dvd set French accent and be wearing berets." To which we say: Mais oui, Cherry!
NCIS tv series: I am desperate to find out anything about the final episodes of this year. — Dara
NCIS dvd boxset is looking to book a guest star for two episodes later this season. The NCIS box set role calls for a physically fit, imposing, edgy and dangerous former Army Ranger who star trek voyager dvd set was highly decorated before a screw-up in Afghanistan led to his dishonorable discharge. He's now working NCIS dvd set for a private military company, and he's not at all afraid to kill when necessary.
Chuck dvd collection me a Chuck scoop, please! — Becca
We asked Zach Levi if Chuck dvd box set's first kill was just the beginning of a new, violent phase for the cuddly nerd. "Chuck box set is not comfortable using guns and goes out of his way to not use guns," he tells us. "It's all I've been wanting to do for two-and-a-half years is kill people, but for Chuck series dvd, it brings him to his next step of evolution, good and bad."

robson12

Back to top Go down