ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cavallari 'kind of expected Hills end'

Go down

Cavallari 'kind of expected Hills end' Empty Cavallari 'kind of expected Hills end'

Post  honeys Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:31 am

Kristin Cavallari Dexter dvd seasonhas admitted that she was "kind ofGossip Girl dvds expecting" the announcement thatMash dvd box set The Hills was going toBreaking Bad dvd box set end.

MTV recently confirmed24 dvd box set that the Laguna Beach spinoff will Chuck dvdsbow out with its sixth season, whichFringe season 1 dvd is scheduled to premiereFamily Guy dvd set next month.

Speaking to MTV lost on dvdNews, she said: "I was kind of House dvd seasonexpecting it, but I united states of tara season 1 dvdwasn't expecting it Leverage seasons dvdbefore the season actuallythe big bang theory series dvd premiered, though.

"It's bittersweet. I thinkcold case dvd releases it's kind of time, andcold case series dvd everyone's ready tosmallville dvd releases go on and do othersmallville dvd collection things, but it's going to be supernatural dvd box seta little sad."

Cavallari's co-starDollhouse dvd box set Stephanie Pratt has also describedMerlin dvd the show's endglee season 1 dvd as "sad", but insistedgleedvd that the cast were My name is earl dvd collectionplanning to give fans "the best Get Smart dvdseason yet" to Homicide: Life on the Street complete series dvd collectionthank them for theirJAG complete series dvd collection support.

The Hills returns dr who dvdon April 27 at 10pm ET ontwo and a half men complete box set MTV.

honeys

Back to top Go down