ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyrus little nervous about Montana end

Go down

Cyrus little nervous about Montana end Empty Cyrus little nervous about Montana end

Post  honeys Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:30 am

Miley Cyrus CSI Las Vegashas reportedly admittedCSI Las Vegas dvd box set that she is a "littleCSI Las Vegas dvd nervous" about the upcomingNCIS dvd collection end of Hannah Montana.

It was recentlydoctor who dvd confirmed that the Disney franchiseCSI Miami DVD featuring Cyrus as a student who leadsThe Mentalist series dvd a double life as a popstar will CSI Miami dvd box setend with its fourth season.

Speaking to People, she smallville seasons dvdsaid: "I'm a little nervoussmallville dvd now because nowsharpe complete series dvd box set it's like I don't have something to Doctor Who seasons dvdfall back on. But I'm getting How I Met Your Mother seasons dvd box setexcited.

"I think a lot ofHow I Met Your Mother dvd collection pressure is going to be House MD seasontaken off of me. I'm not going toMonk dvd be tied down to a company whereMonk dvd box set they're like, 'She sings! She monk complete series acts!' I can choose when I wantThe closer seasons dvd to do music and whenGilmore Girls seasons dvd to do movies."

She added: "I won'tcurb your enthusiasm seasons dvd have this mold theyScrubs seasons dvd want me to fit Six Feet Under complete series dvd collectioninto. I can just be whatDexter dvd season I want to be."

The fourth season ofGossip Girl dvds Hannah Montana will reportedlyMash dvd box set premiere later thisBreaking Bad dvd box set year, with enough24 dvd box set episodes to last until 2011.

honeys

Back to top Go down