ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost': Live chat about "Ab Aeterno" on March 23rd

Go down

Lost': Live chat about "Ab Aeterno" on March 23rd Empty Lost': Live chat about "Ab Aeterno" on March 23rd

Post  ivyivy Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:25 am

Now, I realize that 90% of you "Lost" fans know around whom this next episode is centered. But as per usual, I'm trying to keep that identity in the dark. In recent weeks, I've gone about 50/50 in knowing ahead of time thewatchMash dvd season andScrubs dvd on the line,after that I think I am very satisfied with it.Are you satisfied with the Girlfriends DVD TV shows? Yes, exactly.Californication DVDs,I like La Femme Nikita DVDandSix Feet Under DVD season very much, identity of the character at the front and center of the impending episode. Even if I knew, I didn't overtly proclaim it ahead of time. A pipe dream? Probably. But this is my pipe, darnit: my little bit of interweb tube.

In this day and age, if you take even The Shield DVD Season, it will never let you down.I love to watchThe L Word dvd andSupernatural DVD, both are great shows. The most well known Bones DVD Season is available at www.dvdsetcollection.com If you haven’t watched The Sopranos complete dvd tv show, try it.How about Lost dvds?a cursory glance around various "Lost" sites, it's just about impossible to stay completely and totally in the dark about what's just around the corner. The title "Dr. Linus" didn't exact shroud its focus, did it? The fact that this title is in Latin should narrow down the focus of the character's identity. The translation of said phrase is another hint. But until the chat goes live, I'mTransformers DVD Box set
or you can go to have look about Californication DVD Box setor Ally McBeal DVD box setyou can buy it on the internet.
The tv serisesMonk DVD Box Set and the
going to err on the side of caution to the point of possibly making myself look stupid in order to preserve the mystery for those of you that use this blog to get your "Lost" fix while putting up as many blinders to information about future events on the show as possible.

In short: If you discuss the identity Mad Men DVD Seasonare also very good, I hope you like it.of the character before the chat airs, I'll delete the comment. Period. We're all in this together here, and there are, I wager, at LEAST two other sites on the Internet that have spoiler discussions aplenty. At LEAST two, I tell ye verily. For the rest of you, pop on by starting at 7:30 pm ET/4:30 PT. We'll talk "Recon," Season 6 as a whole, and take our chat right up through the episode that marks The Two and a half men DVD is very good.. if you Charmed DVD want to buy one tree hill dvd it is a good prison break dvd place to buy it The L Word dvd on our website.the end of the first half of the last season. Single tear.

Hope to see you then!

ivyivy

Back to top Go down