ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Arrival DVDs , Leverage, Knight Rider, roswell..

Go down

New Arrival DVDs , Leverage, Knight Rider, roswell.. Empty New Arrival DVDs , Leverage, Knight Rider, roswell..

Post  Nancybaby Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:11 am

You may not immediately Glee season 1 dvdrecognize the name Michael Hitchcock, Glee dvdbut there’s a good chance you’d know his face. the king of queens seasons 1-9 dvdThe very funny character actor the king of queens dvdis best known for his work in the the king of queens dvd box set Christopher Guest mockumentaries dark angel seasons 1-2 dvd(Waiting for Guffman, Best in Show, A Mighty dark angel dvdWind), but he’s recently found dark angel seasons dvdhimself getting his fair heroes seasons 1-4 dvdshare of TV exposure. I spoke to heroes dvdHitchcock about his new role onfather ted seasons 1-3 dvdShowtime’s United States of Tara, father ted dvdas well as his work on Men of a father ted dvd box setCertain Age, Glee, and just about everything else.

You’ve man vs wild seasons 1-3 dvdbeen doing a ton of TV work recently—man vs wild dvdGlee, Men of a Certain Age, and man vs wild dvd box setnow United States of Tara. Do you have man vs wild seasons dvdany downtime?
Michael Hitchcock: the prisoner season 1 dvdWell, I have downtime at the the prisoner dvdmoment, but when we were shootingthe prisoner dvd box set United States of Tara, there NCIS season 7 dvdwere days when I would literally NCIS dvdgo from the Tara set over toNCIS season 7 dvd release date Men of a Certain Age on the same day. Two and a half men season 7 dvdThere was one time whenTwo and a half men dvd Glee was shooting then, too, Two and a half men dvd box setso it was a little weird to go Two and a half men season 7 dvd release datefrom very different characters. criminal minds season 5 dvd But it’s kind of like the best problemcriminal minds season 5 an actor can have—it’s a wealthcriminal minds season 5 dvd release date of riches. Three different showsgrey’s anatomy season 6 dvdthat were incredibly well written. grey’s anatomy season 6 dvd release dateEach of the writing staffs and the grey’s anatomy season 6 producing staffs on the shows are just top-notch. roswell seasons 1-3 dvdYou can’t get much better, roswell seasons dvdwith United States of Tara, having Diablo roswell seasons dvdCody write your dialogue. And noroswell dvd just her—Jill Soloway has an roswell dvd box setamazing career from Six Feet Under and Midsomer Murders seasons 1-13 dvd other shows. Much of the writing Midsomer Murders dvdstaff came from Six Feet Under, so they are Midsomer Murders seasons dvdjust pedigree writers. And the same Midsomer Murders dvd box setwith Men of a Certain Age—you have a Midsomer Murders dvd collection lot of the Everybody Loves Raymond Midsomer Murders dvd setpeople, and they are just amazing Knight Rider seasons 1-4 dvdwriters. And Glee, those guys are j Knight Rider dvdust—I don’t know how they do it. Knight Rider seasons dvdThey’re phenoms. Three people Knight Rider dvdwrite every episode of that show: Leverage seasons 1-2 dvdRyan Murphy and Brad Falchuk Leverage dvdand Ian Brennan. An hour shoot that Leverage seasons dvdthree people write is highly unusual.

Your character Girlfriends seasons 1-8 dvdon United States of Tara just appeared Girlfriends dvdat the beginning of the second season. Girlfriends dvdWhat can you tell us about him?
My character’s name men in trees season 1 dvdis Ted Mayo. He is Tara’s next-door men in trees dvdneighbor. He is gay, and his partner men in trees dvd box setis a 28-year-old Egyptian, so southland season 1 dvdwe definitely have a little May-December southland season 1 romance going on. Which is reallyer seasons 1-15 dvdfun to play. We’re kind of like the er dvdneighborhood curiosities, as is Tara, becauseer seasons dvd of Tara’s thing. So we kind the X files seasons 1-9 dvdof bond because we all know that the neighbors the X files dvdtalk about us. And without giving The Mentalist dvd box settoo much away, I talk a lot about a therapist The Mentalist dvd I used to have back in New York, the closer dvd box setwhich figures into the plot a little bit later on.

Nancybaby

Back to top Go down