ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER "Say Cheese" Review

Go down

HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER "Say Cheese" Review Empty HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER "Say Cheese" Review

Post  robson12 Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:02 am

What did you think curb your enthusiasm box set of tonight's episode of HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER, "Say Cheese"? In my opinion it was very funny NCIS dvd collection but not one of the best two and a half men dvd of the season. I almost never say Battlestar Galactica complete series this but Marshall and Lily irritated me a little curb your enthusiasm dvd set in 'Say Cheese'. I feel like a traitor typing that, as they are two of my favorite characters, but it's true CSI Miami dvd collection! Marshall is normally so sweet, and although it was kind of him to stick up for Lily, he was so out of line to throw Amanda NCIS DVD box set out of his apartment. Okay, I admit, Amanda was stupid for getting Battlestar Galactica series dvd her name wrong and thinking Lily was 42 years old. If you get invited to somebody's house father ted dvd set for their birthday, you should at least have the decency to South Park series dvd remember who the birthday girl is, but on the other hand, Lily was Californication series dvd totally acting like a birthday brat! I understand where she is Scrubs tv series coming from with the whole group photo thing, but she shouldn't have South Park dvd set let it ruin her birthday. I have to say two and a half men dvd set that Marshall planed the best birthday ever for Lily. The poster of Spain that he put behind her blinds was a nice touch Californication seasons dvd. So what did you think? Were you irritated by Marshall and Scrubs season Lily as well, or do you think Marshall was justified NCIS seasons dvd in kicking Amanda out of the apartment?
HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER "Say Cheese" Review Himym-show-550x305
Was anyone else hoping NCIS dvd that Robin would get a bad picture of Barney? His pose was so classic the prisoner dvd set. I wonder how many men will be copying his pose this week in CSI Miami season pictures? The pic of young Barney was by far the best.

robson12

Back to top Go down