ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rob Zombie ('CSI: Miami')

Go down

Rob Zombie ('CSI: Miami') Empty Rob Zombie ('CSI: Miami')

Post  robson12 Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:12 am

With more than 15 million CSI Miami DVD box set albums sold worldwide and film success including The Devil's Rejects , CSI Miami dvd releases and House Of 1000 Corpses, it was only a matter of CSI Miami DVD time before Rob Zombie turned his talents to the small screen CSI Miami tv show. The musician will make his debut as a TV director on next week's instalment of CSI Miami box set - which also features a guest turn by his wife Sheri Moon Zombie - as Horatio and Delko travel to CSI Miami dvd set LA when a secret from Jesse's past threatens to return. We caught up with Zombie to hear his thoughts on the CSI Miami tv experience.
How did you get involved with CSI Miami dvd collection?
"It's a bit of an odd pairing but the connectio CSI Miami dvd onlinen is just as odd. About 5 years ago my first AD, Marco Black, went to work on CSI Miami series dvd. He's been there five years and now he's one of the producers. Every year he would call me and say CSI Miami on dvd 'You gotta direct an episode for us!' and every year I could never fit their schedule into my schedule due to CSI Miami seasons dvd touring or shooting a movie or something - there was always a conflict until finally, this year, it worked CSI Miami complete seasons dvd out."
Are you a fan of the show?
"Truthfully I never watched buy CSI Miami until I started to get involved with it. I mean I was aware of it and had seen it but I don't particularly watch a lot of TV. Mostly I knew about dvd csi miami from my mum - she loves it! That was part of the reason too. I was excited to do it because for once I get to do something my parents can tell their friends about CSI Miami complete series without being mortified!"
Were you tempted to steep CSI Miami dvd boxset in your own style?
"That was the conflict all the way through in a way - I wanted CSI Miami boxset to bring my vibe to the show but I wanted to keep it true to CSI Miami on tv - because obviously it has a huge fanbase and a formula that people love. I wanted to vary within the boundaries of CSI Miami complete series dvd. The style of the show doesn't particularly fit the style of CSI Miami show what I normally do but I felt there was enough room to incorporate my style into CSI Miami seasons 1-7 dvd box set their style. It's hard to explain but when people see it they'll get it."
What was it like directing David Caruso?
"It was great. He's a very serious person with his work CSI Miami collection , which is good because I'm serious too. At the end of the day all that matters is the work. You want it to be great and he takes his CSI Miami complete dvd collection character and his job very seriously. He has a lot of CSI Miami 1-7 dvd scenes with the guest stars - in fact most of his scenes are with CSI Miami boxset the guest stars I cast. There's some really superior acting going on in this CSI Miami dvd series episode in particular."
Was there anything you wanted to do in the episode but couldn't?
"Not really. I didn't write the script – the CSI Miami complete seasons dvd box set script was something that was written that was already going to pass. It was little things here and there and I just deferred to someone on CSI Miami season. I was doing a scene with Michael Madsen and he asked 'Can I be smoking a cigarette in this scene?' and I was like 'I don't know, let's ask a CSI Miami seasons 1-7 producer' and he was like 'No no no, CBS says no smoking.' It was always weird little things like that. People would ask ' This person's stabbed CSI Miami seasons dvd box set, how much blood shall we use?' and I was like 'As much as we can for TV, I guess'. I was amazed CSI Miami series at some of the things we did get away with."
Will you be directing more TV in the future?
"Possibly, depending on what CSI Miami complete 1-7 is and if I feel there's any reason for me to do it. Probably if I was to direct TV again I would want to be even more buy CSI Miami dvd involved from an earlier level. I was involved pretty early on from the CSI Miami 1-7 script level but I'd like to start even earlier. I didn't want to direct something you couldn't even tell I'd directed so if I did more TV I would want CSI Miami complete dvd boxset to be even more involved."

robson12

Back to top Go down