ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cranston expects 'Breaking Bad' death

Go down

Cranston expects 'Breaking Bad' death Empty Cranston expects 'Breaking Bad' death

Post  honeys Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:34 pm

Bryan Cranston CSI Las Vegashas admitted that he thinks CSI Las Vegas dvd box sethis Breaking Bad character CSI Las Vegas dvdwill die at the end of the show.

Cranston plays NCIS seasons dvdWalter White, a high school doctor who dvdteacher who starts producing and dealingCSI Miami DVD crystal meth when he The Mentalist series dvddiscovers that he has lung cancer.

Speaking to Parade, the CSI Miami dvd box setactor explained thatsmallville seasons dvd Walter continues to changesmallville dvd in the third season.

"This season reallysharpe complete series dvd box set explores Walter's transformationDoctor Who seasons dvd to adapt to his new lifestyle of How I Met Your Mother seasons dvd box setcrime and how you haveHow I Met Your Mother dvd collection to manipulate and manoeuvreHouse MD season in order to navigate the Monk dvddangerous waters," he said. "It's allThe closer seasons dvd about Walter starting to come toGilmore Girls seasons dvd grips with who he is, why curb your enthusiasm seasons dvdhe's doing this, and Scrubs seasons dvdacceptance of that.

"He's taking control, allowingSix Feet Under complete series dvd collection himself to be theshrek seasons dvd boxset intimidator. It's about theArmy Wives dvd box set seductive power of money andBoston leagal seasons dvd how that changes a person."

Cranston described las vegas dvdWalter's journey as "Mr. Chips Seinfeld seasons dvd box setto Scarface" and added: "I don't Star trek Enterprise seasons dvd box setreally know where he's goingStar trek Enterprise complete series dvd to go, but that's the Supernatural DVDexcitement of it. Just as The tudors seasons dvd we don't know where we're goingThe Sopranos dvd box set to go in our own lives.

"I'm pretty Grey’s Anatomy dvd collectiondarn sure that he'll die at the end of Grey’s Anatomy dvd releasesthe show. But how he Cold Case seasons dvddies, I really, honestlymichael jackson collection dvd don't want to know Desperate Housewives seasonand I don't want to. Would you want ally mcbeal complete series dvdto know how you were two and a half men complete box setgoing to die? It woulddr who dvd freak you out."

The third season of JAG complete series dvd collectionBreaking Bad premieres Homicide: Life on the Street complete series dvd collectionSunday on AMC.

honeys

Back to top Go down