ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Big Bang Theory Braces for a Big Break Up

Go down

The Big Bang Theory Braces for a Big Break Up Empty The Big Bang Theory Braces for a Big Break Up

Post  honeys Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:31 pm

After two seasons of CSI Las Vegaslonging stares, unrequited CSI Las Vegas dvd box setsexual tension and many close CSI Las Vegas dvdcalls, Big Bang Theory fans rejoiced NCIS seasons dvdearlier this season doctor who dvdwhen Leonard (Johnny Galecki) and Penny (Kaley Cuoco) finally CSI Miami DVDgot together. Unfortunately, trouble The Mentalist series dvdin paradise is ahead CSI Miami dvd box setfor the beauty and the smallville seasons dvdgeek.

"There will besmallville dvd some turmoil with Penny sharpe complete series dvd box setand Leonard," Galecki says ofDoctor Who seasons dvd the show, airing Monday How I Met Your Mother seasons dvd box setat 9:30/8:30c on CBS. "They're still very far How I Met Your Mother dvd collectionfrom being able to truly House MD seasonclick. They're too different and Monk dvdthey both have so much The closer seasons dvdto learn. They both have a long Gilmore Girls seasons dvdway before they meet on equal curb your enthusiasm seasons dvdterritory."

The relationship hasScrubs seasons dvd been a challenging new experience for Six Feet Under complete series dvd collectionboth; since it's both Penny's first shrek seasons dvd boxsetserious relationship on Army Wives dvd box setthe show and one of the first Boston leagal seasons dvdrelationships altogether for Leonard. "She's las vegas dvdstarting to deeply realize that maybeSeinfeld seasons dvd box set he is the one, but not right now. She Star trek Enterprise seasons dvd box sethas her own baggage," Cuoco says. "She's Star trek Enterprise complete series dvda little more not so sure Supernatural DVDwhat she wants, and I think The tudors seasons dvd the minute she loses Leonard, she's The Sopranos dvd box setgoing to regret it forGrey’s Anatomy dvd collection a long time."

It remains to be Grey’s Anatomy dvd releasesseen if or when Penny and Leonard Cold Case seasons dvdwill re-enter the dating scene, butmichael jackson collection dvd Galecki thinks the possibility Desperate Housewives seasonis an interesting one. "[Penny's] really ally mcbeal complete series dvdfed his confidence in a two and a half men complete box setway that he hasn't had before. I think dr who dvdthat he'll take that into JAG complete series dvd collectionthe next relationship," he says. "It Homicide: Life on the Street complete series dvd collectionseems like, fortunately, they'll Get Smart dvdhave some time exploring that."

Now that My name is earl dvd collectionPenny and Leonard's relationship has gleedvdan expiration date, Cuoco is glee season 1 dvdthankful that, despite fans' Merlin dvdenthusiasm for the pairing, the Dollhouse dvd box setrelationship has not become The Vampire Diaries season 1 dvd box setthe main attraction. "I like thatThe Vampire Diaries dvd it's not the main focal point ofNCIS dvd collection the show, so when it does end, its supernatural dvd box setnot going to be shocking," shesmallville dvd collection says. "It has to end at smallville dvd releasessome point."

A main struggle going forward cold case series dvdwill be keeping the group together despitecold case dvd releases the open wounds from the relationship. "The five of the big bang theory series dvdthem can't live without ncis series dvdeach other," Kunal Nayyar (Raj) says of the series' NCIS seriesdynamic. "These guys can't NCIS TV serieslive without Penny either."

Sheldon (Jim Parsons) may NCIS complete seriesbe hardest hit by the split. "It might be NCIS dvd collection much harder on Sheldon thanNCIS seasons dvd we all think because he'sdvd NCIS finally come to grips with ncis showthings the way they are," Cuoco ncis dvdssays. "I don't even thinkncis series dvd it's because he's sad for us, it's about ncis dvd sethim ... how is this going to affect ncis dvd saleSheldon? He's not going to be ncis dvd seriesable to cope."

Although he's Leonard'sncis dvd 1-6 roommate and best friend, Sheldon's ncis dvd seasons 1-6growing bond with Penny NCIS seasons 1-6 on dvdwill put him squarely in theNCIS Episodes on TV middle of the two in future ncis dvd box setepisodes. "I do think it's because she's veryNCIS TV Show mothering to him. She's probably ncis episodethe only person that's that NCIS castnice to him," Cuoco says. "EvenCSI Las Vegas the guys can't stand him atCSI Las Vegas dvd moments. She reallyCSI Las Vegas dvd box set has a soft spot for him and the audience CSI Las Vegas dvd setsloves that."

So does this meanCSI Las Vegas box set Penny may find romance with Sheldon once sheCSI Las Vegas seasons 1-9 dvd boxset splits from Leonard? Cuoco says fansCSI Las Vegas seasons 1-9 shouldn't hold their breath for CSI Las Vegas seasons dvdthat possibility, now or ever. "I always imaginedCSI Las Vegas season it might be in a nightmare sequence," she says, "but CSI Las Vegas TV Seriesnothing more than that."

Luckily for fans of CSI Las Vegas TV ShowLeonard and Penny's relationship, Galecki is CSI Las Vegas Seriesconfident for a reunion down the CSI Las Vegas Series DVDroad. "I think they'll stray and then rekindle CSI Las Vegas dvd collectionwith newfound lessons CSI Las Vegas DVD releaseand love and newfound CSI Miami dvd box setconfidence," he says. "I hope so."

honeys

Back to top Go down