ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow, wow, wow! Holy Cow!

Go down

Wow, wow, wow! Holy Cow! Empty Wow, wow, wow! Holy Cow!

Post  will56 Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:22 am

To anyone who is an the L word dvd boxset fan this was the season of all seasons! Jenny and her crazy movie, Shane and her shane-nanagins, Alice and Tasha, Helena as we've never seen her before, and of course, the reunion of Bette and Tina...ahhh!The only "the L word dvd boxset" fans who could have enjoyed this season are the ones who jumped on the bandwagon with Season 5 being their first viewing, or fans who previously throught the L word series had too much weight and wanted to see just "more sex." Because that's all this season is. Sex. Normally on a soap opera this isn't the problem, but for those of us who watched the L word series 1-6 dvd boxset for the characters, we have sorely missed them since the viewing of season 5.
MI5 dvd Boxset series is first-rate. The script writing is crisp, clean, and edgy. The characters are, as you might expect from the British, understated, cool, and witty. I just watched the MI5 dvd Boxset series today, and if you are a fan at all of espionage/action/mystery shows, I recommend MI5 dvd Box set. MI5 dvd Box set is great to watch on TV, but these DVDs have the entire episodes that were shown on the BBC, but had parts cut out for the American release (on A&E) for commercial breaks. I started watching MI5 dvd series 1-8 on A&E as MI5 dvd series 1-8's title inspired some interest in me. MI5 dvd Box set's since become probably one of my favourite shows on television.
Dexter series 1-4 does not disappoint. Based on the novels of Jeff Lindsay, Dexter series 1-4 is the story of a serial killer who murders other serial killers. While yes he is a sociopath, I find that one of the most fascinating parts of both the novels and the Showtime series is that slowly Dexter dvd box set is starting to show that he may even be developing emotions. Could be a distinct possibility since he has had to wear a mask of humanity ever since he was three years old.
Father Ted series 1-3 DVD Boxset is one of the funniest series ever seen on British TV. What an original and hillarious concept! The characters and casting are perfect.Father Ted series 1-3 DVD Boxset is really very funny. If you like your comedy a bit strange, you'll love Father Ted DVD Boxset. Father Ted DVD Boxset is set on Craggt Island, somewhere of the coast of Ireland. In a house on the island live 3 priests the catholic church wishes to forget. Father Ted DVD Boxset would like to think he is hip and trendy, but fails miserably to impress anyone. With Father Dougal, Father Ted series 1-3 DVD Boxset is a mystery how he ever became a priest because he is so gormless.
United States of Tara series dvd is the most original show I have seen in a long time.United States of Tara series dvd is an amazing look at what life with a person suffering from multiple personalities could be like. At the same time, a lot of the issues dealt with this in United States of Tara series dvd every family deals with. United States of Tara dvd boxset shows the struggle a family faces in defining themselves as a family as well as individuals. A classic in the making. Set your TIVO! United States of Tara dvd boxset is not only entertaining but educational. I am MPD and have a husband and 4 children (most grown now). My family have watched United States of Tara dvd boxset more than a few times, pause it, and talk about how that situation has happened in our family and how United States of Tara dvd boxset has affected each member.

will56

Back to top Go down