ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time frames to collide on Vampire Diaries

Go down

Time frames to collide on Vampire Diaries Empty Time frames to collide on Vampire Diaries

Post  honeys Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:09 am

The Vampire Diaries season 1 dvd box setinsider has revealed Homicide: Life on the Street complete series dvd collectionthat the show's two time-frames Get Smart dvdwill soon collide.

In an exclusiveMy name is earl dvd collection interview with gleedvd, costume designer Jennifer Bryanglee season 1 dvd said that the past and Merlin dvdpresent storylines areDollhouse dvd box set not as separate asThe Vampire Diaries season 1 dvd box set they may first appear.

Asked if NCIS dvd collectionthe flashbacks will become supernatural dvd box setmore prominent, she replied: "Yessmallville dvd collection they are [going to] and smallville dvd releasesthey're really stretching cold case series dvdthem out - you will cold case dvd releasesstart to see more of the big bang theory series dvda connection between CSI Las Vegaspresent day and flashbacks.

"There is a lot of CSI Las Vegas dvd box setcrossover in the storyline. I can't tellCSI Las Vegas dvd you any more, though - I've NCIS seasons dvdprobably given you too much doctor who dvdalready!"

She later added: "There isCSI Miami DVD going to be a melding of The Mentalist series dvdKatherine and Elena - you can see CSI Miami dvd box setit. How it's going to takesmallville dvd place, I don't know. Does KatherineCSI Las Vegas come to the future or does Elena go to the past?

"I would like to see CSI Las Vegas dvd box setKatherine come to CSI Las Vegas dvd the future to see NCIS seasons dvd how a woman with cunning doctor who dvd 1860s sensibility deals withCSI Miami DVD life in this century."

The Mentalist series dvd continues smallville seasons dvd Thursdays at 8pm on smallville dvdThe CW in the US and Tuesdays at House MD season 9pm on ITV2 in the UK.

honeys

Back to top Go down