ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was not disappointed—criminal minds dvd 1-4

Go down

I was not disappointed—criminal minds dvd 1-4 Empty I was not disappointed—criminal minds dvd 1-4

Post  inna76 Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:38 pm

I admit, I hadn't seen criminal minds before a few months ago. It just didn't seem, on the surface, anyhow, something I would like. A few months ago, however, was bored one night and decided to give it a try. I was not disappointed, well except that I would only get to see 2 of the 6 episodes they were showing that evening.
There are many aspects of criminal minds I like. The first being the procedural part of it. I enjoy shows like NCIS (both of them), CSI (all of them), JAG, Fringe, and the list goes on. It's not like CSI's Ad Campaign a few years back where everyone was looking for hair fibers and finger prints. To me, these shows are the best of a mystery, shrouded in clues. Sure, sometimes you know who the "Unsub" is from the beginning, and are cheering for the team, and sometimes you don't.

24 DVD 1-7
Criminal Minds DVD 1-4
Weeds DVD 1-5
Desperate Housewives DVD 1-5
Battlestar Galactica DVD 1-4
Brainy Baby DVD
The Wire DVD 1-5
Cold Case DVD 1-6
The Sopranos DVD 1-6
How I Met Your Mother DVD 1-4
Family Guy DVD 1-7
The L Word DVD 1-6