ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NCIS: Los Angeles: Kensi Opens a Box of Memories

Go down

NCIS: Los Angeles: Kensi Opens a Box of Memories Empty NCIS: Los Angeles: Kensi Opens a Box of Memories

Post  honeys Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:54 am

If you're still mourning Dom'sCSI Las Vegas kidnapping on NCIS seasons dvd: Los Angeles, brace yourself: Another CSI Las Vegas dvd box setagent faces danger.
Tuesday's episode (9/8c on CBS) CSI Las Vegas dvdopens with Kensi (Daniela Ruah) getting shot NCIS seasons dvdduring a robbery while she'sdoctor who dvd at the bank. As a hostage CSI Miami DVDsituation unfolds, viewers get The Mentalist series dvda glimpse into Kensi's CSI Miami dvd box setpast, thanks to a box of trinkets.
"There's a box ofsmallville seasons dvd stuff that comes from her past smallville dvdthat she needs to put sharpe complete series dvd box setaway somewhere," Ruah tells Doctor Who seasons dvd. "That's why she goes to the How I Met Your Mother seasons dvd box setbank in the first place. Despite the fact that the box is full of random stuff, it says a lot about her. WeHow I Met Your Mother dvd collection realize that she has this House MD seasonemotional attachment to all these little things, as Monk dvdinsignificant as they may seem."
The episode explores The closer seasons dvdKensi's relationship with her Gilmore Girls seasons dvddead father. The audience will curb your enthusiasm seasons dvdget answers to only some questions Scrubs seasons dvdsurrounding her father's death, but Ruah says Six Feet Under complete series dvd collectionthe discoveries will change shrek seasons dvd boxsetthe audience's perception of Kensi.
"She doesn't Army Wives dvd box setcome across as being the Boston leagal seasons dvdmost emotional person in the las vegas dvdworld until something quite Seinfeld seasons dvd box setdrastic happens," Ruah says. "I think Star trek Enterprise seasons dvd box setshe develops more as a human Star trek Enterprise complete series dvdbeing rather than just as Supernatural DVDan agent or part of the team."
Kensi The tudors seasons dvd gets support from team psychologist Nate, The Sopranos dvd box setplayed by Peter Cambor, who says his Grey’s Anatomy dvd collectioncharacter and Kensi "have a Grey’s Anatomy dvd releasesconnection" that he hasn't been Cold Case seasons dvdable to forge with other agents.
"And Nate michael jackson collection dvdhas a great empathy and understanding Desperate Housewives seasonabout this element of her past ally mcbeal complete series dvdthat begins to come out," Cambor two and a half men complete box setsays. "It's really heavy stuff, and dr who dvdwhere Sam and Callen JAG complete series dvd collectionare very stoic and hard to Homicide: Life on the Street complete series dvd collectiontalk to, Kensi is willing to open up as Get Smart dvdthat thread begins to unravel."
Ruah says My name is earl dvd collectionKensi will be vulnerable after this gleedvdepisode, but she doesn't expect glee season 1 dvdher character to lose all her edge. "There Merlin dvdis a little bit of vulnerabilityDollhouse dvd box set demonstrated, but it's in her ownThe Vampire Diaries season 1 dvd box set way. I think it's something that slightly heldThe Vampire Diaries dvd and controlled," Ruah says. "I don't really NCIS dvd collectionforesee Kensi breaking supernatural dvd box setdown into hardcore tears. There maysmallville dvd collection be tears, but she's not a fountain.

"It's more of smallville dvd releasesa nostalgia in the cold case series dvdway she speaks — she's cold case dvd releasesremembering her past and she's going the big bang theory series dvdback to it and trying to figure glee season 1 dvdout what happened. The case about her father ally mcbeal complete series dvdwas never really closed, soCSI Las Vegas it's something we leave open. Hopefully, CSI Las Vegas dvd box set will come back around."

honeys

Back to top Go down