ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome shows!

Go down

Awesome shows! Empty Awesome shows!

Post  will56 Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:32 am

Buy Cheap DVD boxset series, classic DVD boxsetseires,hot sale DVDbox set series at www.boxsetseries.com
If you are a fan of ER(Emergency Room)dvd box set and have seen season four, you know how great it is, and if you are just getting into it or got into it after season four and haven't seen reruns on TNT, you're in for a real treat.I've loved ER(Emergency Room)dvd box set from the first episode, and eagerly anticipate the release of each season on DVD. Season 4 of ER(Emergency Room)dvd box set is a beauty - kicking off with the live episode and introducing new characters such as Drs Corday and Romano. It seems strange that the U.S. has fallen behind - Series 4 was released in Australia in April 2005.Having recently gone through and completed my medicine residency, I had a unique perspective on "Scrubs dvd box set". First off, I'm a big fan of sharp, quick wit and humor; scrubs provide ample doses of it throughout the series. I found that I pick up on (and probably miss a few) offbeat cracks that are perfectly timed.Scrubs dvd box setis by far the most creative dramedy on TV today. The way they piece together slapstick, heartfelt characters and storylines, and random bits of comedy is something no show before has been able to achieve. And most of all, Scrubs dvd box set doesn't have the annoying laugh track that other 30 min comedies have. At long last iScrubs dvd box setis coming out on DVD, good news for me since my two other favorite shows will be getting the recognition they deserve within three weeks of this one. I absolutely cannot wait for Scrubs dvd box set to come out, hopefully the following seasons will come out not too long after. I missed Merlin Series 1-2 DVD Boxset when Merlin Series 1-2 DVD Boxset was on TV, and I totally regretted it. The next day at school, EVERYONE was talking about how great it is. I resolved to see Merlin Series 1-2 DVD Boxset when Merlin Series 1-2 DVD Boxset came out on video. When I did, I was totally blown away! I mean, the acting was spectacular *special kudos go out to Miranda Richardson for her fabulous job as Queen Mab, and Isabella Rosselini, for being an excellent Nimue*, the plot was excellently written, and the setting/costumes were fabulous! I own several movies that tell the same tale in different ways, the tale of Merlin and King Arthur and Sir Lancelot. Of these the ones that have really stood out are "The Mists Of Avalon" , "Excalibur" and "Merlin". Of these 3 I must say that Merlin Series 2 DVD Boxset is my favorite. I was really surprised by how strong sons of Anarchy dvd box set is. Interesting storylines, terrific acting from Hunnam, Perlman, Sagal, Siff, the whole secondary cast.sons of Anarchy dvd box setis a serious drama, with a very cool setting. sons of Anarchy dvd box setis a very easy watch, keeps me interested throughout and I am very much looking forward to season 3. I would say sons of Anarchy dvd box set is one of the best tv shows in the last decade.
Buy Cheap DVD boxset series, classic DVD boxsetseires,hot sale DVDbox set series at www.boxsetseries.com

will56

Back to top Go down