ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two and a Half Men Season 7 Episode 17:Watch I Found Your Moustache Online S07E17

Go down

Two and a Half Men Season 7 Episode 17:Watch I Found Your Moustache Online S07E17 Empty Two and a Half Men Season 7 Episode 17:Watch I Found Your Moustache Online S07E17

Post  Hchristmasday Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:53 am

Two and a Half Men dvd Season 7 Episode 17:Watch I Found Your Moustache Online S07E17 – Two and a Half Men dvd season7 episode 17 entitled “I Found Your Moustache” which was directed by James Widdoes and written by Chuck Lorre, Lee Aronsohn & Mark Roberts was broadcast on the CBS Television Network last night. Chelsea is back-well sort of.In the episode ,during an evening at the movies between our favorite TV brothers Alan and Charlie fell on Chelsea who was on a date with Brad.After a major turn of event Charlie and Chelsea ended up having a post-breakup one-night stand,that lead to Charlie begging for her return.Charlie’s predicament provided some amazingly hilarious lines courtesy of Jake and Alan.Here is the synopsis of the episode.
It was a very funny episode where Chelsea played by Jennifer Bini Taylor proved she has earned a spot on the show because of her humorous dynamic with Charlie.On the other hand Chelsea’s father and his Navy can pack their things and leave because they are starting to be very cliche and their gay jokes are beginning to get unoriginal.Here are few quotes we really loved:
-Charlie: I’m gonna hate this movie.
-Alan: How do you know?
-Charlie: Because it has subtitles. The only good subtitles are for Nazis, drug lords and space aliens. Oh and kung fu.
-Charlie: I can’t believe she’s already dating.
-Alan: You’re kidding right? The day after she moved out you ran off to Vegas to marry a stripper.
-Charlie: We grieve in different ways. Besides, the stripper was already married so no harm, no foul.
-Alan: Don’t insult the green lifestyle. I work very hard to reduce my carbon footprint.
-Charlie: You’re a mooch and a miser, don’t try and make it sound hip.
-Jake: What’s the deal are, they back together or was that just a booty call?
-Alan: What do you know about booty calls?
-Jake: In theory? Everything.
-Jake: Are they scratching that old itch?
-Jake: Are they killing one be with two thumbs?
What are your thoughts on the episode?
That’s all we have for now on Two and a Half Men dvd box set Season 7 Episode 17.

Hchristmasday

Back to top Go down