ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buy NCIS Seasons 1-6 DVD Box Set

Go down

Buy NCIS Seasons 1-6 DVD Box Set Empty Buy NCIS Seasons 1-6 DVD Box Set

Post  honeys Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:59 pm

With appearances by NCIS castTony DiNozzo's father and Jethro Gibbs' former mother-in-law among others, this season's NCIS Episodes on TV has been about the back stories and personal lives of NCIS TV Showteam members.

"We've all had those opportunities on the ncis dvd seriesshow to dig more deeply into the characters and I think it's deserving," star Mark Harmon (Gibbs) said at the Paley Center for Media event about NCIS series Monday night. "I think the fans deserve NCIS dvds."

On Tuesday'sNCIS show episode (at 8/7c on CBS) the attention will turn to Gibbs when former mother-in-law Joann, played by ncis dvd setGena Rowlands, becomes involved in the team's latest case.

"What has been a recurring ncis dvd saletheme, at least this ncis dvd 1-6season, has been the focus onncis dvd seasons 1-6 family and back story," said Rocky Carroll (Leon Vance). "That's NCIS seasons 1-6 on dvdbeen a central theme and I thinkncis dvd box set it's going to continue. You're going to see NCIS TV Showmore people out of the private lives of these characters."

The NCIS episode also marks the return ofncis dvd 1-6 legal eagle and Gibbs' latest possible love NCIS seasons 1-6 dvdinterest, Allison Hart (Rena Sofer). But despitencis dvd seasons 1-6 their on-screen chemistry, as well as her ncis dvd salescheduled return for ncis dvd setseveral episodes in May, Harmon said ncis series dvd box setfans shouldn't necessarily anticipate a love connection. "I guarantee it's not ncis episodegoing where people thinkncis tv showits going," Harmon said. "I don't think [Sofer] knows where ncis dvd box setit's going any more than I do."

Things also don't look NCIS: Los Angelesgood for Ziva David (Cote de Pablo) and Tony DiNozzo's (Michael Weatherly) immediate romantic future. However, cast members believe Ziva may have her hands full withNCIS series family issues, namely her father. "I think it's going toncis dvd set have to come back because we left it unresolved. Basically, Ziva ncis dvd salewent against the will of her father, she ncis dvd serieswent against the ncis dvd 1-6will of the Israeli Mossad," Carroll said. "Vance and Ziva's dad have a history and a relationship and NCIS seasons dvdit's under a lot of stress right now, so I'm looking forward to seeing how that gets resolved."

Gibbs and Ziva may NCIS TV seriesbe preoccupied with familial NCIS dvd collection problems but one member of the NCIS teamwill find more luck in the love NCIS complete seriesdepartment. "Jimmy Palmer is going to have a little bit of a love CSI Las Vegas dvd box setinterest," said Brian Dietzen, who plays Palmer. "His last love CSI Las Vegas dvdaffair ended with Gibbs shooting her several times ... So far it's going well and the big CSI Las Vegasspoiler alert is that she hasn't been killed yet. It CSI Miami DVDshows us that Palmer is getting CSI Miami dvd box sethis confidence back a little bit in his love life."

Besides digging deeper into the NCIS team's love lives and family ties, Sean Murray, who plays Timothy McGee, explains the remaining NCIS episodes of Season 7 will also welcome back familiar faces. He was tight-lipped on names but NCIS seasons dvddid say the characters are "people you've seen within the last two years."

Carroll said the focusCSI Miami dvd serieson team members' lives outside of the NCIS offices will add up in the end: "Everything is going todvd NCIS be building towards a pretty amazing finale."

honeys

Back to top Go down