ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NCIS: Who's Hooking Up, Who's Coming Back and More

Go down

NCIS: Who's Hooking Up, Who's Coming Back and More Empty NCIS: Who's Hooking Up, Who's Coming Back and More

Post  robson12 Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:39 am

With appearances by Tony DiNozzo's father and Jethro Gibbs' former mother-in-law among others, this season's NCIS DVD box set has been about the back stories and personal lives of NCIS seasons dvd team members.
"We've all had those opportunities on NCIS dvd to dig more deeply into the characters and I think it's deserving NCIS dvd set," star Mark Harmon (Gibbs) said at the Paley Center for Media event about NCIS series dvd Monday night. "I think the fans deserve it."
On Tuesday's NCIS box set episode (at 8/7c on CBS) the attention will turn to Gibbs when former mother-in-law Joann, played NCIS dvd collection by Gena Rowlands, becomes involved in the team's latest NCIS seasons 1-6 dvd box set case.
"What has been a recurring theme, at least NCIS season, has been the focus on family and back story," said Rocky Carroll (Leon Vance). "That's been a central theme and I think NCIS dvd online it's going to continue. You're going to see more people out of the private lives of these NCIS 1-6 characters."
NCIS: Who's Hooking Up, Who's Coming Back and More 100302ncis1
The NCIS on dvd episode also marks the return of legal eagle and Gibbs' latest possible love interest NCIS complete seasons dvd, Allison Hart (Rena Sofer). But despite their on-screen chemistry, as well as her scheduled return for several episodes in May, Harmon said NCIS tv series fans shouldn't necessarily anticipate a love connection. "I guarantee it's not going where people think its going," Harmon said. "I don't think [Sofer] knows NCIS complete series where it's going any more than I do."
NCIS' 150th episode is a DiNozzo family reunion
Things also don't look good for Ziva David (Cote de Pablo) and Tony DiNozzo's (Michael Weatherly) immediate romantic future. However, dvd ncis cast members believe Ziva may have her hands full with family issues, namely her father. "I think it's going to have to come NCIS series back because we left it unresolved. Basically, Ziva went against the will of her father, she went against the will of the Israeli Mossad," Carroll said. "Vance and Ziva's dad have a history and a relationship and it's under a lot of stress right now, so I'm looking forward to seeing NCIS seasons 1-6 how that gets resolved."
Gibbs and Ziva may be preoccupied with familial problems but one member of the NCIS dvd sets team will find more luck in the love department. "Jimmy Palmer is going to have a little bit of a love interest," said Brian Dietzen, who plays Palmer. "His last love affair ended with Gibbs shooting her several times ... So far it's going well and the big spoiler alert is that she hasn't been killed yet. It shows us that Palmer is getting his confidence back a little bit in his love life."
Besides digging deeper into the NCIS collection team's love lives and family ties, Sean Murray, who plays Timothy McGee, explains the remaining episodes of Season 7 will also welcome back familiar faces. He was tight-lipped on names but did say the characters are "people you've seen within the last two years."
Carroll said the focus on team members' lives outside of the NCIS dvd series offices will add up in the end: "Everything is going to be building towards a pretty amazing finale."

robson12

Back to top Go down