ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DANGEROUS ENCOUNTER In CSI NY

Go down

DANGEROUS ENCOUNTER  In CSI NY Empty DANGEROUS ENCOUNTER In CSI NY

Post  robson12 Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:34 am

Mac Taylor looked at his watch CSI NY dvd box set and smiled to himself. He was going to be right on time. He was on his way to have dinner with CSI NY dvd Ella McBride the young women he helped after her mother viciously murdered her own father. Ella had reached CSI New York dvd box set out to him and Mac try as he might could not break ties with her. Mac's second in command and closest friend Stella Bonasera had told him to CSI NY box set not get himself further involved with Ella saying CSI New York dvd that she could be dangerous. Mac for the first time chose to refuse his good friend's advice. Quite the contrary Mac had over the months since CSI NY dvd set Ella had moved out of the half way house he had helped get her into, had kept in contact with her and grown to truly care CSI New York box set for the young women. Ella had finally gotten her card confession CSI NY seasons dvd project made into a book. It had been released a few weeks ago. It was called “Every one Has There Secrets.” She had mailed him an exclusive copy as soon as CSI New York seasons 1-5 dvd box set had become available. He had thought it was a wonderfully written book and had re read it around ten times. Mac had brought CSI NY dvd collection with him so he could have her sign it. In only the three weeks since it's release Ella's book had rose to the top of every book list including The New York Times. Ella had become an instant CSI New York dvd set celebrity through every time she and Mac contacted each other Mac was pleased to discover that she was still the sweet CSI NY series dvd charming young women he first met. Ella now lived in a lavish town house on Park Avenue. Ella had arranged a car to take CSI New York dvd collection Mac there. Mac at first protested the offer dvd csi ny saying that he could easily take a cab. Through Ella was persistent and he eventually gave in. The sleek black Mercedes picked CSI NY dvd online Mac up exactly at six o clock. Precisely at eight o clock the Mercedes pulled up to Ella's town house. The town house was made CSI New York complete series out of elegant red brick. It had a beautiful CSI NY seaosns 1-5 dvd box set high picture widow and two other windows above it. Mac had dressed casually through formal for the dinner. He was wearing what CSI New York seasons dvd he would normally wear to his job at the lab. His outfit consisted of CSI NY on dvd , a blue dress shirt and black tie, over his shirt he worn a black dress jacket and black pants. The driver of the Mercedes got CSI New York series dvd out and opened Mac's door for him. Mac smiled and said “Thanks for the ride.” Mac then took CSI NY tv series out his wallet and handed the driver a ten dollar bill. The driver smiled and said “Thank you, sir. Here is my card just call me when you CSI New York 1-5 want me to pick you up.” Mac nodded and said “All right I'll be sure to do that.” The driver nodded CSI NY dvd sets curtly he then got back into the Mercedes and drove off. Mac bounded up the stairs quite exuberantly. He was surprised with himself how happy he was. He normally wasn't this excited to see CSI New York dvd online someone. Through he couldn't deny that Ella had made an impression on him. He smiled to himself and laughed for a second to get all of his exuberance out. Once he had composed himself Mac knocked on the door twice. Ella opened CSI New York on dvd the door on the second knock. Mac was stunned CSI NY seaosns 1-5. Ella had her long honey colored blonde hair done in a Marilyn Monroe style. It framed her face perfectly. She had on a deep red dress and red high heels. Around her neck Ella worn a gold chain with a cross. Mac cleared his throat to CSI New York complete seasons dvd box set get rid of his nerves. He then smiled and said warmly “Ella, it's good to see you.” Ella smiled back and said “Detective Taylor, I”m so glad you could come CSI NY complete seasons dvd!” Ella gave Mac a warm hug. Mac held up his copy of her book and said teasingly “I was wondering if I could get the esteemed author of this book to sign it for me?” A slight blush touched CSI New York tv series Ella's cheeks she replied “Oh Detective Taylor that's so sweet. Of course I'll sign it for you! Please come in.” Ella pulled her long hair up with a pale yellow clasp. Mac sighed slightly. He thought it looked CSI New York collection quite lovely up. Mac shook himself Stop that. Why she's old enough to be your daughter! He thought CSI NY 1-5 to himself angrily. Mac took a deep breath. Then to further regain his composure Mac looked around Ella's town house. It was a large spacious place with a polished wooden floor.The living room had a flat screen plasma television propped CSI New York dvd sets up on the wall. In the middle of the living room was a oval shaped elegant glass coffee table. There was also a black micro fiber couch. Along with CSI NY complete series two matching lazy boy arm chairs. The kitchen was stocked with top of the line Kenmore appliances, which included a dishwasher, and a refrigerator. There was a black spiral staircase leading to the upstairs. Ella looked at Mac warmly and said “I'm going upstairs to change into dvd csi new york something a bit more casual. See I was only dressed this way for a business dinner. I won't be long,please make CSI NY tv yourself comfortable.” Mac smiled and replied “Thanks your house is fantastic. Your not doing too bad for yourself, Ella.” Ella smiled and said “Thanks Detective Taylor that means a lot. I'll won't be more than a few minutes. The remote for the television CSI New York season is on the coffee table. Have fun channel surfing.” Ella then disappeared up the spiral stair case. Mac laughed and said “All right, I will.” Mac switched on the television and turned CSI NY series on The History Channel. He sank back against the very soft couch and watched a special on World War II. As he watched Mac was reminded heavily of his father who served in World War II. Mac checked CSI New York tv his watch it was eight forty five. Just as soon as he had checked the time Ella came down the staircase. Gone was the deep red dress she had on earlier. Ella was now wearing a black v-neck sweater with dark blue jeans and black socks. She had her hair up in a elegant french braid. Ella smiled at Mac and said “So I see you are enjoying my unlimited channels?” Mac smiled and replied CSI NY collection sheepishly “Uh yeah guess I am. You look beautiful. Not that you didn't look beautiful before but-” Mac trailed off unsure what to say next. Ella threw back her head and laughed “Your flattery is charming.

robson12

Back to top Go down