ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic Music From Smallville

Go down

Fantastic Music From Smallville Empty Fantastic Music From Smallville

Post  Flywenster Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:21 am

I'm trying to put together a track list with all of the songs played on smallville seasons dvd between Seasons 1-4 and so far in Season 5 as well as on both of the Smallville Soundtracks (The Talon and Metropolis Mixes). The purpose being, CSI Miami Seasons dvd partially, just to have this entire track list. And partially, to have a list for putting together an Ultimate Smallville Music Collection for my personal use.

Then,let's have a look at the pot summary of Smallville
In October 1989, a huge meteor shower destroyed most of the town of Smallville, doctor who collectionsKansas. This event brought Jonathan and Martha Kent what they always wanted, a son they named Clark. In 2001, their son is becoming a man -he has two best friends,doctor who dvdPete Ross and Chloe Sullivan, and a crush on the hottest girl in school, Lana Lang, not to mention a budding friendship with future nemesis Lex Luthor. CSI Miami DVDBut his parents have been hiding a secret from him: they found him inside a spaceship when the meteor shower came. House MD season As he begins to develop his powers and discover more abilities that will soon transform him into Superman, Clark begins to take on his mantle as the Man of Steel.

Now, I have a rather large list already which I will post below. What I'm looking for from the rest of you are tracks that I haven't listed. Gilmore Girls seasons dvdThis will include several tracks from Seasons 1-3, and almost all of Season 4. And there were a few tracks from Season 5 that they've already played that I do not have listed because I got all of my Season 5 music off of the Metropolis Mix Scrubs seasons dvd(which also means there are some songs they haven't even played yet on the list). Thanks in advance to anyone who provides me with information.
Also if anyone sees anything on this list that they know for a fact that was never on smallville dvd collection (if you see this it will be in "Other") then please tell me. I got my information in the "Other" list from a third party and am not entirely sure of it's accuracy
I realize most of this information is already on KryptonSite. What I'm looking for is a comprehensive track list that's all in one place in a text format (less clicking and searching) CSI Las Vegas dvd for my own personal use. I also wanted to post it here so anyone else interested could collaborate on it thus saving all interested time and energy. I also don't want any of the major classical tracks on the list. Excluding the techno-classical stuff from Moby, I do want that.
Just wanted everyone to know that this project is still alive and well. ER dvdI'm roughly halfway through compiling a list of which songs I have, know where to get, or have no clue where to find/have questions about.
Once I get the entire list compiled, I'll post which songs/artists that I can't seem to find a trace of so anyone else who's interested can collaborate and let me know if there are errors that are throwing me off in finding them, Boston leagal seasons dvd if they don't exist for legal download or purchase, or if one of you all know where to get them that I'm missing.
Sometimes wonder about the music they now use at the end though, because I preferred the end-music from Seasons 1 and 2. Seinfeld seasons dvd box set But it could just be that Smallville the show has changed from S1 - S5 and this new music matches new-style SV better. S1/S2 Smallville seemed more innocent and pure, I call it classic Smallville. That's my hypothesis anyway! Does anyone have any similar thoughts?
For the classical pieces, Supernatural DVDI was wondering if someone knew the exact movements. For Mozart's Requiem (the end of ep. 3-22, Covenant), Cold Case seasons dvdthere are 14 different pieces. For Chopin's Piano Sonatas No. 1 and 3 (ep. 1-06), there are four movements each. If someone can tell me which ones were the ones used in the show, I would greatly appreciate it.
In Episode 3-06 (Relic), Cold Case seasons dvdsong lists say Matchbox by Toby Keith was used. I think this song is actually by Carl Perkins, not by Toby Keith. Does anyone know for sure?
The songs by Black Toast Music, Desperate Housewives DVDStegala Music and Wild Whirled can't be obtained by conventional means. These three "artists" are actually music companies creating songs/musical pieces on demand for TV shows. Two and A Half Men complete box setIf one worked in the entertainment industry, one could purchase CDs containing those songs. Otherwise, I'm not sure if maybe tracks featured on Smallville could be begged from the company reps, if someone is daring enough to try?
Several nearly-impossible-to-find songs I was actually able to find (legally) through Google. Give It To Me by Vishiss, Uneven Odds by Premonition DR who dvdand 2 minutes of Leaving Town Alive by Pancho's Lament are available for free from the respective artists' websites. I don't currently have the links, but if there are curious people out there, I could find them again.

Flywenster

Back to top Go down