ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exclusive: Edwin Hodge to Guest-Star on Leverage

Go down

Exclusive: Edwin Hodge to Guest-Star on Leverage Empty Exclusive: Edwin Hodge to Guest-Star on Leverage

Post  robson12 Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:01 am

Leverage is becoming a family CSI Las Vegas affair.
Edwin Hodge, the older brother of series CSI Miami DVD box set regular Aldis Hodge, will guest-star in the TNT drama's upcoming NCIS DVD box set third season premiere, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively.
Edwin plays smallville dvd an accountant who is sent to prison on a minor traffic offense. While in The Big House, he is wrongly accused of another inmate's Bones dvd murder. Luckily, he crosses paths with newly incarcerated Nate (Timothy Hutton), who rallies Nip Tuck series dvd Hardison (Aldis) and the rest the team to assist.
"I just felt it was a great Prison Break seasons dvd opportunity to share the screen with my brother and show the difference in our talents," Edwin tells Battlestar Galactica complete series TVGuide.com. "As siblings in the entertainment business, it's always a great experience, and one I think Smallville seasons dvd all siblings should share."
Edwin, who starred Greys Anatomy DVD in Boston Public and most in recently Fox's Mental, has also appeared on Bones, Heroes, and Ghost Whisperer . He'll also appear on the big CSI NY dvd box set screen this summer in the remake of Red Dawn.
Exclusive: Edwin Hodge to Guest-Star on Leverage 100305edwin_aldishodge1
Leverage's Aldis Hodge previews Jeri Ryan's guest appearance
Although the brothers don't interact The Vampire Diaries dvd directly in the episode, Aldis says he was happy the producers gave his brother a shot. He also said the new Gilmore Girls dvd collection season requires all the show's actors to step up their game.
"The dynamic has stepped That 70s Show dvd collection up a level," Aldis says. "We're not playing it safe anymore. We're getting more dangerous, Married With Children dvd and everyone is coming into the whole experience a little differently. We're stepping Will and Grace dvd outside the box a little."
Both brothers deny any sibling family guy dvd collection rivalry. "We're very different," Edwin says. "He's much funnier the sopranos complete series dvd collection than I am. I tend to aim more toward NCIS seasons dvd the dramatic side of the business. So hopefully, I can just match up star trek voyager dvd to what he does. It's a healthy battle."
"We came Disney dvd up in this business together, and the beginning of our career was all The wire seasons dvd together," Aldis adds. "We'd go on sets together and we learned together. At the end of the day, we've always got Cold Case dvd box set each other's back, because that's our priority."
Leverage returns with new Medium seasons dvd episodes this summer.

robson12

Back to top Go down