ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmed Complete DVD Box Set

Go down

Charmed Complete DVD Box Set Empty Charmed Complete DVD Box Set

Post  BianeYoung Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:08 pm

Charmed Complete DVD Box Set

What's one way to cope withCharmed complete box setdirecting withdrawal? Chop off your hair.
That's what Matthew Gray Gubler did.Charmed complete dvd
"When it ended, I wasCharmed complete seasonsso distraught, like, 'Oh no! What do I do?' ... I was so bored. I just flipped out and cut my damn hair! I did it with, like, aCharmed complete box sethunting knife. It was bad," the Criminal MindsCharmed complete box set star tells TVGuide.com. "I looked like a Super Mario Bros. Goomba. It's arguably the ugliest haircut on the planet."

Unfortunately, no one star trek voyagerwill get to see the result of his raw barberNCIS dvdskills as his 'do was "shaped up" at work. But fans will get toStar Trek Enterprise dvd see Gubler's other skills — and the Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd realization of his lifelong dream — Wednesday:his Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd directorial debut on the hit series (9/8c, CBS). "I Disney dvd collection hate to take credit, but it turned out to Cold Case dvd box set be something I'm very proud of," he says. "If there's entourage dvd one thing I'm good at, I would hope to God it's directing because I know that I've spent pretty much the last 28 years of my lifegolden girls complete box set preparing for that!"

Though he's bestbones dvd box setknown for playing Dr. Spencer Reid on the crime serial, Gubler, who
turns 30 on March 9, aspired to be athe wire dvdfilmmaker and boasts a degree inmonk dvd film directing from New York University's Tisch Dexter dvd box setSchool of the Arts. Following graduation, he star trek voyager dvd"accidentally got sideswiped" into acting after a role instar trek voyager complete series The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou by Westwo and a half men dvd box set Anderson, for whom he was interning at the star trek complete seriestime. Then came Minds in 2005, followed by "tons of flak" fromthe sopranos complete seriesfriends for having chosen acting over filmmaking.

"I feel like I finally got my lastfarscape complete serieslaugh. Those five years have trained meally mcbeal complete seriesso well — being able to communicate with and one tree hill dvdunderstand actors, which I really didn't learn in battlestar galactica dvdschool. I wasn't nervous directing [my co-stars] sincefrasier complete box setwe're like family now," Gubler says. "I'vefriends complete series always really felt bizarrely — not out of place — but sons of anarchy dvdconfused that I'm on a hit show, getting a lot stargate atlantis dvdof work as an actor and having a great time, but itboston legal complete series never made sense to me because I've always felt like how I met your mother dvd box setmy true calling was being a filmmaker.scrubs dvdI've realized now that it was all just leading up to this criminal minds dvdmoment."

A former child magician and a sketchmash complete box setartist, Gubler — who has directed music videosthat 70s show complete series and makes a series of online satirical ghost whisperer dvdvideos about his life — says he has alwaysgrey’s anatomy dvd loved entertaining. His creative pursuits have been James Bond 007 dvd box seton the show before — he's done magic in Charmed complete box setepisodes, and his own sketch of Nathan house md dvdHarris (Anton Yelchin) was used in Seasonsupernatural dvd box set 2's "Sex, Birth and Death" (after, on Mandythe office dvd box setPatinkin's suggestion, he ripped up the propmonk dvd box set department's "horribly accurate, perfect tracingWill and Grace complete box set of Anton's face," he laughs). He made hisdirectingArmy Wives dvd box setambitions known, but it wasn't until the end of SeasonBabylon 5 complete dvd box set4 that Gubler approached executive Battlestar Galactica seasons 1-4producer/showrunner Ed Bernero about finallysteppingHeroes seasons dvdbehind the camera. "Ed goes, 'You're ready. All Buffy the Vampire complete box setyou had to do was ask,'" Gubler says."He'sbeenLas Vegas dvdvery encouraging of my art and all the things I've made."

Watch a preview of "Mosley Lane"Titled "Mosley Lane," the Unit dvd box setGubler's episode finds the BAU team trailing The Closer seasons dvd set a child abductor — "a modern-day Hansel and GretelMI5 Spooks dvd setdark fairy tale," he calls it. A fan of the German Californication dvd box setexpressionist film movement, during which filmsProject Runway dvd box set featured moody perspectives from the victims, GublerMacGyver complete series employed the same tactic, using a young girl to giveNip-Tuck dvd box set viewers a childlike look into "this eerily magicalThe West Wing complete box set environment." He took a more straightforwardAlias complete seriesapproach, however, when showcasingThe OC complete series the unsubs, whom he Weeds dvd box setclassifies as "entirely non-sympathetic."

BianeYoung

Back to top Go down