ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Idol Episode Recap: The Top 12 Girls Perform

Go down

American Idol Episode Recap: The Top 12 Girls Perform Empty American Idol Episode Recap: The Top 12 Girls Perform

Post  cotton501 Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:39 am

Paige Miles, star trek voyager "It's All Right Now"NCIS dvd
She says she's ready to hit the live stage, Star Trek Enterprise dvd but her performance is kind of a mess for me. Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd There are moments when her big voice shines through, Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd but I am much more distracted Disney dvd collection by the moments when it doesn't. Cold Case dvd box set Other than the big note at the end, entourage dvd I thought it was a lackluster opening song. golden girls complete box set (Also, the band is way down in the audio mix, bones dvd box set which I know isn't Paige's problem, the wire dvd but it's annoying.) monk dvd It's clear the judges like Paige, Dexter dvd box set but she didn't really show what they saw in her tonight. star trek voyager dvd
Judging the Judges: star trek voyager complete series D Simon rightly called it a cheap wedding singer song, two and a half men dvd box set but the rest of the panel praised her strong voice, star trek complete series which just wasn't on display tonight. the sopranos complete series

Ashley Rodriguez, farscape complete series "Happy"ally mcbeal complete series
<Sarcasm>I am absolutely shocked to hear her sing a diva ballad.</Sarcasm>one tree hill dvd Ashley can't even begin to match up to Leona Lewis with her version, battlestar galactica dvd and it makes me quite unhappy. frasier complete box set More shocking than how awful the song is: friends complete series Randy and Kara actually have useful criticism sons of anarchy dvd when they tell her to stop doing the tour of the divas. stargate atlantis dvd
Judging the Judges: boston legal complete series A The arrangement was terrible, how I met your mother dvd box set and Simon is on the money when he says she's gotten scrubs dvd nothing but worse since her first audition. criminal minds dvd

Janell Wheeler, mash complete box set "What About Love"that 70s show complete series
I am a big supporter of Janell, ghost whisperer dvd even though she really fumbled in Hollywood Week. grey’s anatomy dvd I'm not sure she's ready to take on Heart, James Bond 007 dvd box set especially when I can hear her nerves in every single note of the song. Charmed complete box set She has a good stage presence, house md dvd but the vocals are just not as strong as they have been. supernatural dvd box set Kara says the song didn't highlight the unique quality in Janell's voice, the office dvd box set and I hate to admit that I agree once again. monk dvd box set What's going on? Will and Grace complete box set
Judging the Judges: B+Army Wives dvd box set

Lilly Scott, Babylon 5 complete dvd box set"Fixing a Hole"Battlestar Galactica seasons 1-4
I'm all for Lilly's indie-artist sensibilities, Heroes seasons dvd and she is the first performer of the night to deliver a solid vocal. Buffy the Vampire complete box set It's not really the first thing I would slip into my CD player, Las Vegas dvd but she knows who she is and she picked a song that fits her, the Unit dvd box set even if it was, The Closer seasons dvd set as Ellen says, completely random. MI5 Spooks dvd set Do I see her winning? Californication dvd box set Absolutely not. Project Runway dvd box set Then again, MacGyver complete series she was in tune, something that's so far been in short supply. Nip-Tuck dvd box set
Judging the Judges: The West Wing complete box set B- They are mostly right, Alias complete series but Ellen uses the word "presence"The OC complete series for the first time with Lilly, Weeds dvd box set which is fine, if she didn't use smallville dvd box set it three more times over the course of the evening. Glee dvd box set

Katelyn Epperly, The Vampire Diaries dvd box set "Oh Darling"Merlin dvd box set

cotton501

Back to top Go down