ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prison Break 1-4 DVD

Go down

Prison Break 1-4 DVD Empty Prison Break 1-4 DVD

Post  Nancybaby Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:02 am

I'm a suckerprison break dvd box set for character-based shows, so it's no prison break dvd surprise that I'm addicted prison break seasons 1-4 dvd to House. But this season prison break dvd in particular has been my own prison break dvd setspecial brand of TV heroin, becauseprison break dvd collection it's been devoted to definingthe l word dvd box set the people who surround Dr. House: the l word seasons 1-6 dvd Wilson got his own episode. Mash dvd box set Chase received more recognition Mash 1-11 dvd box set than usual when he the office dvd killed a patient (a despicable despot, the office 1-5 dvd but still). And last night, the wire dvdDr. Cuddy (Lisa Edelstein) finally got the wire seasons 1-5 dvdher due.

Until last how i met your mother 1-4 dvdnight's episode, Cuddy had how i met your mother dvdalways been a weak link for me. family guy dvd box setHer character just seemed a bit family guy seasons 1-7 dvd air-headed (which I realize merlin dvd box setis unlikely given her position as chief merlin season 1 dvd of medicine). But as it turns out, married with children dvd box set she simply always has married with children dvd a million things to do. army wives dvd box set (No wonder she has amazing calves. army wives seasons 1-3 dvd Did you see the amount of mad men dvd box setwalking that woman does?) In "5 to 9," mad men dvd we got to see what Cuddy's life is like big love dvd box setoutside of Princeton-Plainsboro—as big love dvd she rose before dawn to practice yoga, doctor who dvd box setdeal with her sick kid, consider business doctor who 1-4 dvd proposals, and get out the south park dvd box setdoor while fighting off a boyfriend south park seasons 1-13 dvd who was looking for a little the l word dvd box setmorning nookie. And that was all before 8 am.

It's toothe l word 1-6 dvd bad we didn't get to see lost 1-5 dvd this side of her before. Cuddy is a lost dvd compassionate doctor, a loving the simpsons dvd box setmother, and ruthless administrator. the simpsons 1-20 dvd And she does all three jobs damn ghost whisperer dvd box setwell, if not a bit unrealistically so. ghost whisperer seasons 1-4 dvd box setPeriodically, her colleagues, weeds seasons 1-5 dvd employees, and patients call her weeds 1-5 dvda bitch and an idiot. But If I tried to midsomer murders seasons 1-12 dvdkeep up with Cuddy, I'd midsomer murders 1-12 dvdprobably be dead by xena warrior princess seasons 1-6 dvdnow. So last night's episode didxena warrior princess 1-6 dvd much to redeem Cuddy the tribe seasons 1-5 dvdin my mind; she's not just the tribe 1-5 dvdan annoyance to House, the tudors seasons 1-3 dvdshe's a superwoman whose characterthe tudors 1-3 dvd finally has some depth.

Mark Twain the tribe seasons 1-5 dvdonce said, "You can't reach old age the tribe 1-5 dvdby another man's road. the tudors seasons 1-3 dvdMy habits protect my life, but they the tudors 1-3 dvdwould assassinate you." And after smallville seasons 1-8 dvdlast night's journey through Cuddy's world, smallville 1-8 dvdI couldn't agree more.

Nancybaby

Back to top Go down