ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ally McBeal Seasons 1-5

Go down

Ally McBeal Seasons 1-5 Empty Ally McBeal Seasons 1-5

Post  asd123 Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:49 pm

Ally McBeal
I loved Ally McBeal Seasons 1-5 DVD Boxset when it first came out and was dying for ally mcbeal on DVD. Now that it's hear, it's everything I hoped for -- and more! What I found as very entertaining 10 years ago I look back and reminisce how much of yesterday's issues are still current. The fact that it was able to poke fun at anything and not take itself TOO seriously made it work. And of course there were episodes with so much drama you just couldn't wait for the next episode of Ally McBeal Seasons 1-5. Watching them one after the other made me appreciate the change in the ally mcbeal 1-5 series. As the seasons of Ally McBeal 1-5 dvd continue you do notice the writing is not as great as that first one, but without commercials and having to wait weeks at a time gives you enough of a tug at the heart when you come to that last episode of ally mcbeal dvd boxset. Could it have been greater? Overall yes, only because that first season really defined it so well that it set that bar a lot higher than anyone could have hoped for. A delight then, a delight now. And considering the issues, it does make you think for whatever changes have occurred, are we any better off? Love defines who we are is what the Ally McBeal Seasons 1-5 DVD Boxset hinged on, and to some degree, I think we need a little Ally nowadays, to be able to laugh at ourselves now and again for watching Ally McBeal dvd .

get smart seasons 1-5 dvd boxset
hollywood homicide dvd boxset
buy hollywood homicide dvd
harry potter 1-6
harry potter dvd
lost 1-6 dvd
lost dvd boxset
get smart 1-5 series
hollywood homicide 1-7 series
harry potter 1-6 dvd
get smart seasons 1-5

asd123