ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MTV Renews Teen Mom, Picks Up "Real-Life Breakfast Club" Series

Go down

MTV Renews Teen Mom, Picks Up "Real-Life Breakfast Club" Series Empty MTV Renews Teen Mom, Picks Up "Real-Life Breakfast Club" Series

Post  lalisabelita Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:27 am

MTV is renewing Teen Criminal mindsMom for a second season and is picking up If You Really Knew Me, a reality series being compared to The Breakfast Club.

The first season of Teen Mom followed the Curb Your Enthusiasm tv seriespost-delivery lives of Maci, Amber,Seinfeld season dvd box set Farrah and Catelynn, whose pregnancies were documented on 16 and Pregnant.

Tuesday's finale drew more than 3.6 million viewers and was the No. 1 original cable series among viewers 12 to 34 for eight straight Tuesdays. Season 2 will premiere this summer with eight episodes, following the same four young women into their second year of motherhood.

Teen Mom's Maci: "I can make itCSI Las Vegas dvd season through anything thrown atMedium complete me"

Each episode of If YouCSI Miami seasons 1-7 dvd Really Knew Me will follow five kids from one high school as they embark on Challenge Day, a one-day program thatDisney dvd collection aims to break down barriers betweenDisney movie on dvd cliques. The series Michael Jackson DVD Collectionis scheduled to debut in the fall.

The second seasonMichael Jackson Ultimate dvd Collection of 16 and Pregnant —from which Teen Mom spun off —The shield dvd box setdebuts Feb. 16 at 10/9c on MTV.

lalisabelita

Back to top Go down