ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

J.Lo gets guest spot on TV comedy "How I Met Your Mother"

Go down

J.Lo gets guest spot on TV comedy "How I Met Your Mother" Empty J.Lo gets guest spot on TV comedy "How I Met Your Mother"

Post  lalisabelita Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:19 am

Jennifer Lopez has landedCriminal minds a guest spot on the hit CBS sitcom "How I Met Your Mother" -- and producers are Curb Your Enthusiasm tv seriesexpecting "revealing outfits and sexy dance moves."

Lopez, 40, who resumed her singing and acting career late last year after giving birth to twins in 2008,Seinfeld season dvd box set will play a self-help book author that teaches women how to train men through the power of denial, CBS CSI Las Vegas dvd seasonsaid on Wednesday.

Her character meets the womanizing Medium completeBarney Stinson, played by Neil Patrick Harris, and makes it her mission to "break" him, the network said. CSI Miami seasons 1-7 dvdThe episode will be broadcast in March.

"We couldn't be more excited Disney dvd collectionabout Jennifer Lopez joining us on 'How I met Your Mother'," the show's creator and executiveDisney movie on dvd producer Carter Bays said in a statement.

"We're looking forward to aMichael Jackson DVD Collection week of revealing outfits and sexy dance moves," Bays added.

Lopez, who married singer Marc Anthony in 2004 Michael Jackson Ultimate dvd Collectionafter two previous marriages, debuted her new single "Louboutins" at theThe shield dvd box set American Music Awards in November, and landed on her rear end after slipping in a dance move during her performance on the Grey's Anatomy seasonslive show.

The star of films "Maid in Manhattan"Curb Your enthusiasm dvd seasons and "Shall We Dance?" is expected to release her first studio album in threeThe l Word dvd box set years in April 2010.

lalisabelita

Back to top Go down