ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My favorite shows

Go down

My favorite shows Empty My favorite shows

Post  ann1985 Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:18 am

Alright, so I LOVE The Office box set, however I found this season of
The Office box set to be the lacking. The characters that we know and love seem to make some drastic changes in personality - therefore changing the overall chemistry of the actors. I was a bit disappointed and it left me wondering if The Office box sethas run too long...but that being said a 'bad' season of The Office is still ten times better than most sitcoms that are on today!The Office box set wasn't a complete wash Phylis is still hilarious!The Tudors DVD from Showtime are beautiful to watch. Most of rhe history is correct. Henry VIII is portrayed so well as being rather nice when young and then getting really mean and cruel. Always interesting to watch. I was a huge fan ofThe Tudors DVD, but I must admit I am pretty disappointed in where The Tudors DVDis heading.
I love One Tree Hill series box set. One Tree Hill series box set hits all the points of the ups and downs in life. It's great how we get to see kids grow up to become adults and parents, and seeing parents become grandparents. Sometimes it's unrealistic because face it everyone is gorgeous on One Tree Hill series box set... even the "nerds". Like I said its a great show the only thing that I don't like is that they don't have a theme song anymore. I hope they'll consider having one again. I love One Tree Hill series box set and I hope we get to see them grow old or at least get to see Jaime graduate!
I love Las Vegas series dvd, I bought all five seasons and I always thought Las Vegas series dvdexceptionally well cast, performed, cut and directed. Las Vegas series dvd is silly yet fun and enjoyable and light too but somehow addictive.I would have to say thatsmallville box set is by far the best show on this planet. I normally loose interest in how long it takes for the break, for it too come back on TV, but not Smallville. It's like a high for me. So amazing.Only one thing, is don't let things drag on, like the hole Louis liking Clark Etc. Louis Lane marries Clark in the actually Superman, so isn't it about time she found out about his powers? and they got together? I think so.I am literally mad about smallville box set , the cast are amazing actors and actresses, I love them all. I'd love to meet or even do one episode, I am totally mad about smallville box set].
my all time favorite show. wonderful acting/writing and loveable witty characters ofWill and Grace dvd Season. i've never seen a show that had such sophistocated humor in it and is so well written. Will and Grace dvd Season was ahead of its time and made such an impact in the gay/lesbian community. i have all the dvds and i still watch all the episodes continueously. Will And Will and Grace dvd Seasonis one of those shows that you could never get tierd of no matter how many times you watch.MASH seasons dvddoes take a more serious tone in its later years (it lasted 11 seasons), it sometimes interferes with the humor and does dip a little in quality (which is why I did not give it a 10), but MASH seasons dvd does still have many funny moments throughout the series.MASH seasons dvd also has multiple characters who exit MASH seasons dvdand are replaced with other very different characters. These changes are handled very well, and don't try to mimic the departing character.CSI Miami dvd has announced that the long running show will lose one of the investigators. Grissom is leaving after six seasons with CSI Miami dvd and although the announcement says it is only temporary, the show could find a big gap without him.
Family Guy series dvdseries is absolutely some of the most hilarious television ever created. I only managed to catch Family Guy series dvd spottingly while it was still being aired on TV, but was one of the first in line to order the DVD sets once they became available. And I guess I'm now one of many who would sacrifice a limb (my choice!) to have it back on the air. Fox, apparently, is listening--to the monstrous sales of Family Guy series dvd , that is. A million copies of season one have sold already (at enough per pop to make a pretty penny for Fox), and season two is well on its way to the same result, making it perhaps the fastest and biggest selling TV-to-DVD sales phenomenon.

ann1985

Back to top Go down