ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top 10 green 'Family Guy' clips

Go down

Top 10 green 'Family Guy' clips Empty Top 10 green 'Family Guy' clips

Post  ivyivy Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:13 pm

Peter Griffin and his family may not be the greenest cartoon characters on the block, but they do enough for a propedisney dvd collectionr collection of clips.Family Guy — you either love it or hate it. Personally, I can't get enough of the offbeat and wacked out adventures disney dvd setof Petthe simpsons dvd box set er Griffin and his family. Though they don't touch on environmental themes nearly as much as the boys from South Park, the citizens of Quahog do wander into the greenthat 70s show dvd box set scene enough for us to put together a proper collection. disney collectionEnjoy.
Naruto complete series dvd box setNaruto complete series dvd box set
1) Peter goes green!
Peter and his talking dogfamily guy series dvd Brian discuss the environment in a round table with his pal,family guy dvd box set Cleveland, and Stan andfamily guy dvd box set Roger from American Dad. It's easySouth park dvd collection going green. Maybe a little too easy.

2) Stewie pushes Brian's disney dvds(recycling) buttons
What little baby Stewie lacks in size he more than makes Curb your enthusiasm series dvdup for in snarkiness. In this clip, he puts Brian inthe simpsons dvd his place after skipping over the recycling bin.
3) Oh my science, Seth MacFarlane atefamily guy dvd collection Stewie!
I don't care what anyone says, it's downright creepy watching Seth MacFarland talk in baby Stewie's voice, even if South park dvd collectionhe is shillingdisney dvd set for the environment
3) No wait, he ate Peterdisney dvdGriffin!
MacFarlane stretches things a family guy dvd box setbit with disney dvd collectionthis one. Maybe it's because Peter Griffin is an incompetentdisney dvd box set and simplistic moron, but I really don't get fired up afterSouth park dvd collection hearing his encouragements to make the world a cleaner how i met your mother series dvdplace.

) Gary the No Trash Cougar
Gary the No Trash Cougar is onedisney dvds of theall disney dvds best mascotsdisney collection on TV,family guy series dvd this side of South Park's Sexual Harassment Panda. The world would be a better (and cleaner) place if Gary the No Trash Cougar were around.married with children dvd box set Give a larbage, throw out your garbage! Spread thdisney box sete word.

ivyivy

Back to top Go down