ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bill Haas wins Hope Classic for 1st PGA victory

Go down

Bill Haas wins Hope Classic for 1st PGA victory Empty Bill Haas wins Hope Classic for 1st PGA victory

Post  summersun Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:19 pm

CallawayCallaway X 22 Irons Set Steel Shaft X-22 Irons has always had the same goal in mind when itTaylorMade r7 CGB MAX Driver Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select Kombi PuttersCallaway X-22 Irons don’t disappoint and are the best X Series irons Callaway has ever created.By maximizing perimeter weighting, Callaway X-22 Irons boast an MOI (moment of inertia) that’s 10% higher than their predecessors. The Palmer takes 1-shot lead at Sony TaylorMade R9 Driver ideal CG (center of gravity) position hasgolforderonline been preserved, generating optimal ball-flight trajectories. The Modified Tru-Bore design of Callaway X-22 Irons has been incorporated, dampening vibration for enhancedTaylorMade 08 r7 CGB Max Irons Graphite Shaft feel and the tour-inspired head shape has a slightly thinner topline and sole with a large sweet spot for improvedgolfdriverssale aesthetics and forgiveness that will boost any golfer’s confidence.Callaway X-22 Irons Features:True Temper HighCallaway X 22 Irons Set Graphite Shaft Launch Uniflex shaft Precision notch weighting TaylorMade R9 Fairway Woodraises the MOI while maintaining the optimal CG position.Tour-inspired head shape includes a thinner top line and narrower soleModified Tru-Bore dampens vibration for enhanced feel and performanceThe goal of Callaway's X-Series irons has always been lofty: to set Barnes leads British Open qualifiers in AustraliaTaylorMade R9 Driver the performance standard for the industry. Now Callaway does it againTaylorMade r7 CGB MAX Driver with the X-22 irons, the best X-Series irons the company has ever made. Callaway's X-22 irons are dialed in for maximum Curtain leads New Zealand PGATaylorMade r7 CGB MAX Fairway WoodTechnology, a Modified Tru-Bore design, and a tour-inspired head shape. It's no wonder that the X-22 irons won a gold medal in the "game improvement irons" category from Golf Digest's 2009 Hot List. As one tester said of the X-22s: "I could hit these blindfolded. A fresh start for young and oldCallaway FT-iQ DriverSign me up right now." Currently golftopsalesitting in tour player Rocco Mediate's Couples making Champions Tour debut Callaway X 22 Irons Set Steel Shaft of the four Hot List categories. The X-22s are the heirs of the unbelievably successful X-20 irons, Titleist Studio Style Newport 2 putter
TaylorMade Tour Burner Iron Set Steel Shaft Eduardo golfpartssaleThe way things were going the first three days, where the scores were going, I definitely didn't think 2 under would keep me in it," said Prugh, who opened the Hope Classic with a 64-66-65 start. "It's definitely what I expected to feel. I feel like I've been in this situation before."

summersun

Back to top Go down

Bill Haas wins Hope Classic for 1st PGA victory Empty Re: Bill Haas wins Hope Classic for 1st PGA victory

Post  summersun Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:22 pm

TaylorMade r7 Callaway X 22 Irons Set Steel ShaftCGB MAX Driver - maximum technology for maximum speed, TaylorMade r7 CGB MAX Driverdistance, forgiveness and accuracy.Golfers seeking the best driver performance that money can buy will get it in the r7 CGB MAX driver, which combines golforderonlinethe bestTitleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select Kombi Putters of TaylorMade's metalwood technologies to TaylorMade R9 Driverpromote maximum distance, ease Six-way tie for early lead at Sony Open TaylorMade 08 r7 CGB Max Irons Graphite Shaft of use, forgiveness and for improved accuracy and distance (one 16g, two 1g)♦ Bob Hope Classic ScoresgolfdriverssaleTriangular headCallaway X 22 Irons Set Graphite Shaft shape incorporates an exceptionally far-back CG location makes it easy to launch the ball high and super-deep
♦ SuperFast Technology TaylorMade R9 Fairway Woodreduces total club weight and promotes faster swing speed forgolftopsale added drive-crushing distance♦ 460 cc clubhead combined with TaylorMade's Inverted ConeTaylorMade R9 DriverTechnology produces an extremely-high effective MOI (eMOI*) that exceeds 5800 (USGA conforming) Maximum technology for maximum speed. Bob Hope Classic left in the desert dust TaylorMade r7 CGB MAX Driver
TaylorMade r7 CGB MAX Fairway Woodand makes it easy to launch the ball high and super-deep, the SuperFast Technology reduces total club weight and promotes faster swing speed for added drive-crushing distance, and a 460 cc clubhead combined with an Inverted Cone Technology produces Callaway X 22 Irons Set Steel Shaftan extremely-highgolfpartssale effective MOI. Get maximum speed, distance, forgiveness and accuracy with the technologically advanced Titleist Studio Style Newport 2 putterTaylorMade r7 CGB MAX driver. ent ways shifts theTaylorMade Tour Burner Iron Set Steel Shaft clubhead'sScores Sunday from the Bob Hope Classic, a $5 million US PGA Tour event at four par-72 courses: 6,950-yard p-PGA West Palmer Course; 6,890-yard n-PGA West Nicklaus Course; 7,060-yard q-La Quinta Country Club; 7,403-yard s-SilverRock:

summersun

Back to top Go down