ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grey’s Anatomy Seasons 1-5 DVD

Go down

Grey’s Anatomy Seasons 1-5 DVD Empty Grey’s Anatomy Seasons 1-5 DVD

Post  Nancybaby Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:36 am

The Oscar-nominated Grey’s anatomy dvd actress stars as the political campaigner Grey’s anatomy dvd box setand wife of Nelson Mandela in Grey’s anatomy dvd setnew BBC film Mrs Mandela, and confessedGrey’s anatomy seasons 1-5 dvd the role fulfilled a long-held ambition.

SophieGrey’s anatomy dvd collection said: "She's a part I've wanted Grey’s anatomy complete series to play for quite a while - I think she'sGrey’s anatomy 1-5 dvd an incredible character, she's just got all Grey’s anatomy seasons dvd the elements of, you know, Scrubs dvd Greek tragedy."

She went Scrubs dvd box seton: "She's really, really nuanced, Desperate Housewives dvd box set interesting, dark, light, Desperate Housewives dvd in-between character and you couldn't Desperate Housewives 1-5 dvd really ask for more, as an actor to play Desperate Housewives seasons dvd a part like her."

The film Criminal Minds dvd box setcovers over 30 years of Winnie's life, Criminal Minds 1-4 dvd box setso Sophie had to be aged to Criminal Minds dvd play the part.

She revealed: "Gossip Girl seasons 1-2 dvd box setI had a lot of help. I had a really Gossip Girl seasons 1-2 dvd great costume designer who I'd worked Gossip Girl seasons dvd box setwith before and he, we sort of CSI Las Vegas 1-9 dvd box setmade, well Winnie just looks CSI Las Vegas dvd box setfantastic, she looks fantastic CSI Las Vegas 1-9 dvd now. She doesn't age typically, CSI Las Vegas dvd collectionwith sort of lines and stuff, she just got CSI Las Vegas complete series heavier as she got older, so we just had disney 100 years of magic dvd box set a couple of suits made which increased my disney dvd box set girth steadily as I got older."

The Hotel disney dvd collection Rwanda star insisted she Golden Girls dvd didn't care about the scenes which show her Golden Girls dvd box setlooking worn out and without make-up.

Sophie The unit seasons 1-4 dvd box setsaid: "Oh no not at all, I'd be more worried The unit dvd box setabout like how I look in my The unit seasons 1-4 dvd normal every day than... on camera The unit 1-4 dvd setI just don't give a s**t, I really don't. supernatural dvdI just want to do the scene well.

"I'm moresupernatural dvd box setvain in my every day life I think Entourage seasons 1-6 dvdreally, than I am when I'm Entourage 1-6 dvdacting."

Nancybaby

Back to top Go down