ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sopranos Seasons 1-6 DVD SET

Go down

Sopranos Seasons 1-6 DVD SET Empty Sopranos Seasons 1-6 DVD SET

Post  Nancybaby Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:52 am

Before I dive into the sopranos dvd box setlast night's episode, "Johari Window," the sopranos dvd I must confess something. In case you haven't already noticed, I am horrible the sopranos dvd setat spotting the Observer. Unlessthe sopranos 1-6 dvd box set the episode is actually about the the sopranos seasons 1-6 dvd box setObserver, I will not find him. It's like Where's Waldo gone really, sopranos dvd box setreally wrong. So help me out. sopranos 1-6 dvd box setWas he in last night's episode? the sopranos seasons dvd box set If he was, when? And what did it mean?

Okay, boston legal dvd box setnow that that's over with, deformed people in upstate boston legal dvd New York! For the record, I'm from upstate boston legal dvd setNew York, but I was not offended boston legal 1-5 dvd box setby this episode. Just wanted to clear that up. boston legal seasons dvd box set So, Fringe was at it again with the boston legal dvd collectioncreepy people and the dark shadows friends dvd box setand the fog machines. But behind all the obvious friends 1-10 dvd box setsymbolism (People are not what they seem!), friends seasons dvd box set there was some heavy stuff going on in this episode.

The case friends series dvd box setof the gun-wielding mutants, Mash dvd box set if I may call them that, was like a test for the Mash 1-11 dvd box set Fringe Division. Mash seasons dvd box set Walter (John Noble) had reverted back to his Mash dvd collectionhermit-like ways after his most recent the office dvd encounter with William Bell (Leonard Nimoy) the office dvd collection in "Grey Matters," but investigating this the office dvd set case got him out of the house and revived the office series dvd memories from the old days in the lab. the office 1-5 dvd setHe even talked back to the icier-than-usual that 70s show seasons 1-8 dvd box setAgent Broyles (Lance Reddick), who appeared not to have the that 70s show 1-8 dvd box set interests of the mutants in mind. that 70s show seasons 1-8 dvd Peter (Joshua Jackson) had never killed a man before, but this case that 70s show 1-8 dvd setshowed him what he was capable of. that 70s show seasons dvd box setHe and Olivia (Anna Torv) one tree hill dvd box setexchanged a poignant few sentences about one tree hill dvd what it's like to take a life—a topic one tree hill dvd collectionthat more crime dramas should cover, by the way. And Olivia had always played Frasier dvd box set the role of the protector, with her FBI badge and gun, Frasier dvd collection but this case showcased how Peter Frasier 1-11 dvd box sethas evolved from friend to aide to partner. Frasier 1-11 dvd setWatching their bond strengthen is truly one of Frasier series dvd box setthe most satisfying parts of the show.

But this sons of anarchy seasons 1-2 dvd box setepisode wasn't just about the main characters. J.J. sons of anarchy seasons 1-2 dvd Abrams and Co. were making yet another statement, sons of anarchy 1-2 dvd box setthis time about police corruption. sons of anarchy 1-2 dvd It's hard for a show with roots in the paranormal Seinfeld dvd box set to address reality, but I think it worked. Seinfeld 1-9 dvd box set We saw a two-faced (no pun intended) policeman, Seinfeld seasons dvd box set ready and willing to help the Fringe Seinfeld dvd collectionDivision with their investigation dexter seasons 1-4 dvd box setwhile feeding information back to the residents dexter seasons 1-4 dvd of his town, and a mother, so desperate to protect her dexter seasons dvd box set child and her secret that she became dexter 1-4 dvd violent. It was a rare (and enjoyable!) glimpse into the dexter season 4 dvd personal lives of the one-off characters.

Nancybaby

Back to top Go down