ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jon Cryer: Charlie Sheen's a Pro Despite Crisis

Go down

Jon Cryer: Charlie Sheen's a Pro Despite Crisis Empty Jon Cryer: Charlie Sheen's a Pro Despite Crisis

Post  Hchristmasday Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:26 am

It was business as usual for Charlie Sheen COLD CASE dvd when he showed Californication dvd box set up for work on the Two and a Half Men dvd set on Monday, just 11 days after a heated fight with his wife Disney movies on dvd Brooke Mueller led to his arrest.

"He's been Michael Jackson ultimate collection incredibly professional, always, but especially in times of personal crisis," Jon Cryer, The Beatles Collection dvds Sheen's co-star on the hit comedy, tells PEOPLE. "He is solid as a rock [and] today was no different. … It's a very funny episode so it went well. Thankfully las vegas dvd series a good script can get everybody through One Tree Hill dvd awkward moments."

Which is not to say One Tree Hill dvd Sheen isn't feeling the strain. "He was in his usual good Charmed dvd humor on read-through day but obviously with the weight True Blood dvd season of something hanging on him a bit, The L Word dvd" Cryer adds.

Cryer, who married with children dvd says he reacted with "total shock" when he read about the arrest on the Internet on Bones Season dvd Christmas Day, stands behind Sheen. "He's been a good friend Star Trek Series dvd to me and it's painful," he says. "I love them both and they're a Criminal Minds dvd lovely couple.... I don't see that side of him. To me, he's been a great, loyal friend and a lovely Criminal Minds dvd box set guy to work with. He's a guy who dotes on his kids as much as any other father."

Of particular Doctor Who dvds disappointment is Sheen's apparent alcohol relapse. Doctor Who dvds "I know Charlie was immensely proud of his years of sobriety Farscape season dvd and I think that is the hardest thing they're both dealing with Ghost Whisperer dvd right now," says Cryer. "I know it was very important to Smallville season dvd him and I'm sure that's one of CSI Miami Season dvd the saddest aspects for him."

Two and a Half Men dvd's creator and executive producer Chuck Lorre insists any off-camera Boston Legal dvd issues have never made their way onto the set.

"In seven years and one prison break dvd hundred and fifty-two episodes, Charlie has never been anything other Mash dvd Season than a total pro. No entourage, no star trips, just a professional actor doing The Tudors dvd his job," Lorre tells PEOPLE. "Apart from a few sick days Lost Seasons dvds and some babies being born, he hasn't missed Audrey Hepburn Collection dvd a day of work. Beyond that he's been a good friend and colleague who's always fun to The Simpsons dvds work with."
'Survivor: NCIS season dvd Heroes dvd season vs Villains' to preview during People's Choice Awards
Get your first look at "Survivor: Heroes dvd season vs Villains" during Wednesday's People's Choice Friends complete dvd Awards on CBS, according to host Jeff Probst.
Jeff Probst Stargate complete dvd tweeted yesterday, "Survivor Fans. Watch Peoples Choice Awards Rome dvds this Wednesday Jan 6th. We're showing sneak peak Dollhouse dvd of first few minutes of ep 1 Heroes dvd season V Villains."
We wonder how much of the cast will be revealed during the first few minutes? Either way...
Woo hoo! We love "All Star" versions of reality shows and "Heroes dvd season vs. Villians" is stacking up to be great. We've Sons of Anarchy Seasons dvd already been speculating on who made up this season's cast. We'll Two and a Half Men dvd have the full confirmed 20-person cast for you Saturday, Apprentice DVD Jan. 9.

Hchristmasday

Back to top Go down