ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Give a day, get a Disney day

Go down

Give a day, get a Disney day Empty Give a day, get a Disney day

Post  ivyivy Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:52 pm

Categories: Cartoons, Family Guy, Seth MacFarlane, Television
All-new episodes of Fthe simpsons dvd box set amily Guy, American Dad! and The Cleveland Show air tonight, making it a good time, at the start of the year, to reevaluate these creations of Seth MacFarlane.
I’ve written reviews of American dad dvdthese shows in the past, but at this point, I’ddisney box set
rather hear what you have to say, South park dvd box setbecause as the years have gone by, I’ve noticed that audience taste and preferences can shift — have shifted, in some cases.
Family Guy will probably always be the quintessential MacFarlane series. Since its premiere in 1999, disney dvd collectionit’s established its unique template of hard-edged satire mixed with pop-culture non sequiturs and shaggy-dog jokes.
But in recent years, a the simpsons dvd vocal segment of fans has asserted that American Dad! is the place to go for fresher humor. Some believe Family Guy has peaked,American dad dvd and that Dad!, with its heavy input by co-creators Mike Barker and Matt Weitzman, is underrated.
The rookie Cleveland Show has barely had a chance to establish itself, and from the reactions I read on thisthe simpsons dvd site and elsewhere, it’s the most devisive of MacFarlane’s productions: I haven’t heard anyone say they out-and-out hate it (and really, how could you hate the character of Cleveland?), but some people love the show, some think it’s a disappointment, and some say — well, as one commenter on EW.com wrote, “It’s not great, but it’s better than The Simpsons at this point in time
So I ask you: How would the simpsons dvd box set you rank these three shows? Is it as simple and obvious as:
1. Family Guy
2. American Dad!
3. The Cleveland Show?
Or would you place them in South park dvd box seta different order of preference and quality?
And tell me why. Iffamily guy dvd box set there’s one thing I’ve noticed, it’s that MacFarlane fans make strong arguments for their man. Thanks.
All fourteen uncensored episodes disney box set
from South Park's thirteenth season are now available in this exclusive three-disc set. Roll with the boys as they save the economy, the whales, and a bunch of dead celebrities all while discovering the joys of Fish Sticks. The releases will the simpsons dvd contain Mini-Audio Commentary by Trey Parker and Matt Stone on all episodes, and the DVD will be available for the MSRP (Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price) of $49.99, while the Blu-ray will run at the MSRP of $57.99.

ivyivy

Back to top Go down