ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gilmore Girls DVD BOX SET

Go down

Gilmore Girls DVD BOX SET Empty Gilmore Girls DVD BOX SET

Post  Nancybaby Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:17 am

Joel says: This is a pretty tough choice to make, Gilmore Girls dvd box set as the decade was just chock full of high-quality, Cold Case dvd innovative dramas, the likes of which hadn't been seen before: House md dvdThe Sopranos, The Shield, The Wire, Scrubs dvd The West Wing, Lost, Breaking Bad, Deadwood, 24, CSI, NCIS, and a whole bunch I'm not remembering. Desperate Housewives dvd box set But I give Mad Men the nod here because of the degree Criminal Minds dvd box set of difficulty involved.
Not only did Matthew Gossip Girl dvd box set Weiner need to create a world of Grey’s anatomy dvd box set deeply-written characters, he had to put them in advertising, an environment that isn't exactly known for complex disney 100 years of magic dvd box set or sympathetic personalities. Layer on the freewheeling but Golden Girls dvd box set tumultuous period of the early sixties, and you've got a lot of things to keep track of on top of the stories one tree hill dvd box setyou're telling. And Weiner somehow manages to get everything right, from the subtle performance of Jon Hamm as that 70s show dvd box setDon Draper all the way down to the period-appropriate labels on the bottles of booze consumed at Sterling-Cooper.
Allison says: Other shows were bigger. boston legal dvd They were more dramatic and bold. friends dvd box set They had scope and grandeur. I loved The West Wing and Sopranos and Mad Men and Breaking Bad and many others on this list, dexter dvd box setbut in my heart of hearts, I adored The Gilmore Girls. Mash dvd box set The essence of drama is character and the group the office dvd created by Amy Sherman Palladino were wonderful. Desperate Housewives dvd box set It wasn't just the great relationship between Rory and Lorelai, it was Star's Hollow. Criminal Minds dvd It was Emily and Richard's Friday night dinners. Grey’s anatomy dvd set It was Mrs. Kim's disapproval of everything. Luke's coffee. Sookie's kitchen. Michel's haughtiness. disney 100 years of magic dvd box set It was that incredible, rapid-fire dialogue. It was the whole thing. I wanted to wallow in Gilmore Girls dvd and I still do.

Nancybaby

Back to top Go down