ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disney DVD Collection

Go down

Disney DVD Collection Empty Disney DVD Collection

Post  Nancybaby Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:27 am

Here are my favorite TV quotes of 2009:
"If Skynet actually disney 100 years of magic dvd box set did exist in the Future, a perfect way to infiltrate and destroy all Golden Girls dvd of mankind would be to send Terminators back posing as actors who have played Terminators in popular films Grey’s anatomy dvd and television series, lulling us into a false Desperate Housewives dvd box set sense of security - i.e.: 'That's Summer Glau from 'The Sarah Conner Chronicles.' No, Scrubs dvd box setSummer! Don't kill me! I'm pro-robot!' Pow! House dvd box set Aaaaack!" Sheldon on "The Big Bang Theory."
"A 12 year old Ben Linus brought me a Gilmore Girls dvd box set chicken salad sandwich. How do you Cold Case dvd box set think I'm doing?" Sayid to Sawyer on "Lost."
"The boat was Plan C. one tree hill dvd The church was Plan B. Plan A was marrying her that 70s show 1-8 dvd a long, long time ago. Pretty much boston legal dvd the day I met her." Jim about his wedding friends dvd box setto Pam on "The Office."
"I am a vampire, I'm supposed to dexter dvd be tormented." Bill to Sookie on Mash dvd box set "True Blood."
"I've just got one thing to say to you. the office dvd I'm not that girl. The girl who's turned on on by disney 100 years of magic dvd box set this bad boy crap. I'm not skipping home to scribble in my journal that Grey’s anatomy dvd box set maybe you're a vampire." Kat to Patrick on "10 Things I Hate About You."
"I'm not going to be one of those pathetic girls whose one tree hill dvd box set world stops spinning because of some guy." Elena to her aunt on "The Vampire Diaries."
"I am so better fit for Yale than that Rory." that 70s show dvd box setBlair on "Gossip Girl."
"Alright Dr. Cox. Ridiculous name by the way." Dr. Maddox boston legal dvd box set(played by Courteney Cox) to Dr. Cox on "Scrubs."
"I've got all my starters back plus a couple friends dvd box setof first class free agents. I fell like Mike Tomlin. dexter dvd box set Probably not as much as you but you Mash dvd box set get the idea." House to Foreman on "House."
"Calm down? I'm wearing sunglasses at night. Scrubs dvd You know who does that? No talented douche bags. Desperate Housewives dvd I hate this game. I hate that we're in a procedural cop show. And you wanna know why? Because House dvd box setI hate procedural cop shows. There's like 300 of them on television and they're all the freaking same." Dean to Sam when they Gilmore Girls dvd box setget stuck in a "CSI: Miami" type show on "Supernatural."

Nancybaby

Back to top Go down