ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twelve Days of Festivus: Eight stars a shinin'

Go down

The Twelve Days of Festivus: Eight stars a shinin' Empty The Twelve Days of Festivus: Eight stars a shinin'

Post  Hchristmasday Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:54 am

The Twelve Days of Festivus: Eight stars a shinin'
On the eighth day of Festivus, TV gave to me ... eight stars a shinin'!

There are Rurouni Kenshin a lot more than eight wonderful stars shining in the TV True Blood season dvds pantheon for 2009, but these eight are a remarkable bunch who have been exemplary this past year. married with children dvd They've left us with memories that'll last long after this Festivus has ended. So, in no special order, The L Word dvd box set here are the eight stars a shining from Bones Seasons dvd the year gone by.

1. Jane Lynch. If the Emmy doesn't The Sopranos seasons dvd already have Jane Lynch's name engraved in a statuette for Glee, it will by the time Star Trek Collection Series dvd the awards are handed out. charmed dvd box set Lynch has been the perfect villain, the villain you love to hate. But if she were just a one-note nasty, Criminal Minds dvd box set it wouldn't work. Lynch has shown the other side of Sue Sylvester. Her "swing" date showed Doctor Who dvds Sue in love, and her visit to her sister Jean Farscape seasons dvd was a soft earthquake emotion. Jane delivers week in andGhost Whisperer dvd box set week out. Her star is glowing.

2. Tony Shalhoub. Smallville seasons dvd I was surprised that I included Tony in this list, but he earned his way on with the last six episodes of the final season of Monk Seasons dvds. If you thought you'd seen all he could do as Adrian Monk Seasons dvd, these shows proved you were wrong. In the finale, when he watched Trudy's video, it was almost painful Supernatural DVD box set to see how much he still loved her. And when he met her grown daughter and felt a connection to his late wife through her, Monk Seasons dvds he was not the buttoned up Mr. Cheap Monk Seasons dvds. He was open and free. The character had come back to life.

3. Zach Gilford. The beauty of Dexter Seasons DVD Friday Night Lights is that it's an ensemble show. I could easily have named Connie Britton or Kyle Chandler South Park Seasons dvds or a handful of others on this show, but Zach blew me away this season. Matt Saracen has been a 24 hours seasons dvd character you wanted to root for, but he's always been a still water. The death of his father was the rock that disturbed Family Guy dvd box set that peaceful visage and uncovered the depth of emotions.

4. Hugh Laurie. South Park complete seasons dvds Nobody has a handle on his character the way Hugh Laurie does on House MD dvd box set. At the end of last season, Gossip Girl dvds when House MD dvd box set had his breakdown, there were ways Hugh could have played it. He might have gone to the safety of over the top, but he didn't. He kept us on the edge, just the way House dvd box set was. What was real and what wasn't? Now, back on the job, House MD dvd has changed but not the way you thought he'd be. One more reason you have to watch Hugh as House MD dvd box set.

5. Jim Parsons. married with children dvd Is there any question that Jim Parsons is one of the stars of the year? His interpretation of Dr. Sheldon The L Word dvd box set Cooper on The Big Bang Theory dvd has been brilliant, as Sheldon would probably attest. He's funny and quirky The Sopranos seasons dvd and unusual and completely compelling. He, more than anybody else on BBT, has made the COLD CASE seasons dvd show appointment TV.

6. January Jones. Here's another case James Bond 007 movies dvds of an ensemble that includes actors working at the highest caliber, Mad Men Seasons. We recognized Jon Hamm last year; this time I'm giving plaudits to January Jones. As Betty Draper evolved this past season, Walt Disneys 100 Years Of Magic dvd Jones was asked to give us more than the glacial exterior that's hidden her deeper emotions. House MD dvd box set Jones delivered in spades, revealing steely strength Michael Jackson ultimate dvd collection and complex dimensions heretofore unseen.

7 . Aaron Paul. Bryan Cranston The Beatles Limited Collection dvds is the soul of Breaking Bad, but the heart is las vegas box set Aaron Paul. As Jesse Pinkman, Aaron is playing a character flawed and self-destructive, and yet appealingly human One Tree Hill dvd and sad. Without his counterpoint to Cranston's Walter White, Breaking Bad doesn't work. Aaron's performance was one of the year's best.

8. Patricia Heaton. charmed dvd box set I wasn't expecting to see Patricia Heaton being anything other than Deborah on Everybody Loves Raymond Seasons dvds. Instead, as Francis Heck on The Middle, she's a completely different person. That, my friends, is why she's a great actress. Superficially, a housewife, True Blood season dvds mother of three, would seem to be a stereotype, but not when Patricia's interpreting the role. married with children dvd She's been a revelation on The Middle.

Twelve shows a The L Word dvd box set stinkin'
Eleven babes worth watchin'
Ten Shows on DVDBones Seasons dvd
Nine on-air breakdowns
Tags: 2009, Aaron Paul, Star Trek Collection Series dvd AaronPaul, Breaking Bad, BreakingBad, Eight Stars A Shining, EightStarsAShining, featured, Festivus 2009, Festivus2009, Friday Night Lights, FridayNightLights, Glee, House dvd, Hugh Laurie, HughLaurie, Jane Lynch, JaneLynch, Jim Parsons, JimParsons, [url=http://www.dvdsetcollection.com/products/Mad-Men-Seasons-1-3-DVD-Box-Set-cartoon-1827.html]Mad Men Seasons Seasons[/url], Monk Complete Seasons, Patricia Heaton, PatriciaHeaton, The Big Bang Theory dvd, The Middle, The Big Bang Theory, TheMiddle, Tony Shalhoub, Criminal Minds dvd box set TonyShalhoub, Zach Gilford, ZachGilford

Hchristmasday

Back to top Go down