ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'The Hills' Star Lo Bosworth Talks Talkshow Plans

Go down

'The Hills' Star Lo Bosworth Talks Talkshow Plans Empty 'The Hills' Star Lo Bosworth Talks Talkshow Plans

Post  cotton501 Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:55 pm

Once The Hills starts up another season in 2010,NCIS dvd we'll be treated to the same old brand of reality television it's featured for years. Star Trek Enterprise dvd Even the stars of the MTV series aren't all that pleased at how the drama keeps escalating on the show, Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd but hey, they're paid for it. Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd

Anyway, most of them have been doing their best to scout for new projects to keep themselves busy. Disney dvd collection One of those who have tried to venture off into another territory is Lo Bosworth. gossip girl dvd box set

Rising to fame on Laguna Beach and as Hills star Lauren Conrad's friend, boston legal complete series the 23-year-old revealed that when she's done with reality TV,how I met your mother dvd box set she'd like to be some sort of Oprah Winfrey. But not exactly in that style. scrubs dvd

On an interview with OK! Magazine, criminal minds dvd Lo Bosworth said, "Eventually down the line I would love to have my own talk show. mash complete series Like on the show I'm not in the drama and I don't cause problems, but it's kind of all in the plan." that 70s show complete series

She went on to say exactly what sort of show she wants, something far from the trouble we all know on The Hills. ghost whisperer dvd "I think sort of a mix between Tyra Banks and kind of almost like a show that is based in fashion," Bosworth went on. grey’s anatomy dvd

Despite that though, James Bond 007 dvd box set she still hopes she can target the same audience of the series that made her famous. Charmed complete box set "I would want it to be a demographic that's like The Hills that's for young girls," she explained. house md dvd "Every few episodes have an important topic about something that they would care about like 'Breaking Up with Your Boyfriend'. supernatural dvd box set Also have a great segment about fashion that week and beauty, monk dvd box set so kind of something that's like an everything show for girls that are that age." the office dvd box set

All this is just the beginning for Lo Bosworth's goals, entourage dvd which she's hoping to work on as soon as possible. golden girls complete box set "I have some things lined up that I'm really excited about," she hinted. The Hills star even added that Lauren Conrad might figure in her plans as well. That is, if she finds time out of handling the movie version of her novel, LA Candy.

cotton501

Back to top Go down