ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'The Biggest Loser' Recap: And The Winner Is...

Go down

'The Biggest Loser' Recap: And The Winner Is... Empty 'The Biggest Loser' Recap: And The Winner Is...

Post  cotton501 Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:26 am

So here we are: one of these four people will win $250,000 and the distinction of being The Biggest Loser, at least this time around. And, for us, two hours of catching up with all the
contestants of The Biggest Loser this season, and two hours of waiting as for who will be taking that title home. the sopranos complete series And they're also playing up the fact that one of the contestants will be getting a once-in-a-lifetime
opportunity, which I'm guessing has something to do with Jillian's new show. Oh, and right, the at-home winner. I always forget that!
farscape complete series

But first, we get to find out who gets to take the third finalist slot. Remember, Rudy and Danny's huge losses last week kicked both Liz and Amanda below the yellow line,
ally mcbeal complete series and everything went to a vote. Both come
out and look amazing, but only one of them will take the slot. That slot goes to Amanda. And now, on to the rest of the contestants:
one tree hill dvd

Alexandra, the college student and the first to be eliminated, started at 309 pounds. Now she weighs 218 pounds, losing 29.45% of her weight.
battlestar galactica dvd

Antoine is up next, and we get treated to a cheesy romantic moment. Yep, right, he is now dating Alexandra, frasier complete box set and they're losing weight together, and he's so motivated. He started at 367 pounds, and now he clocks in at 215
pounds, losing 41.42% of his weight. So, he's now the front-runner for the at-home prize.friends complete series

Sean was eliminated the same week as Antoine, but that meant he had a chance to go home to his baby daughter, who he named Jillian Mae.
sons of anarchy dvd "I'm sure she'll motivate me when she starts
talking," he quips. He started at 444 pounds, and now he weighs at 289 pounds, losing 34.91%. Not enough for at-home, sadly.
stargate atlantis dvd
NCIS dvd
Star Trek Enterprise dvd
Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd
Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd
Disney dvd collection
gossip girl dvd box set
entourage dvd
golden girls complete box set

cotton501

Back to top Go down