ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What tv shows have captivated you since you first started watching them?

Go down

What tv shows have captivated you since you first started watching them? Empty What tv shows have captivated you since you first started watching them?

Post  Nancybaby Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:09 am

What addicting television shows would you recommend I purchase? I also ask you why you watch or watched the program. Cold Case box set What makes the tv series so unique?
Do you know any good tv shows like Desperate Housewives dvd box set ? I love shows like Desperate Housewives, Ugly Betty, 30 Rock, basically anything witty or that teaches a life lesson. Seinfeld is funny too. I’m not asking for a minimum or maximum, Gilmore Girls just what shows you like and WHY.

My addicting shows are DEFINITLY:
- Ugly Betty: The show always makes me smile Criminal Minds dvd box set and has a great message about loving yourself for who you are. And it doesnt hurt to have some hilarious scenes, Gossip Girl dvd box set amazing writing great cast! It’s in its 4th season right now and I think it’s the best its ever been - Fridays ABC lol. disney 100 years of magic dvd box set Its very different from anything out there right now and I have to say it’s probably my favorite show..it has comedy, drama and heart, Golden Girls 1-7 dvd and its honestly the only show I watch where I think about it after its aired. It is probably the strongest show out there in terms Grey’s anatomy dvd of talks about Life Lessons.
- Pushing Daisies: It’s bright and bold just like Ugly Betty Scrubs dvd and it has this cool fairytale mystery story and its just awesome. Its such a shame that it got cancelled but it is REALLY different from House dvd anything out there which makes it unique. Its only 2 seasons so I’d definitly reccommend you buy it. Its really good.
- Gilmore Girls : While a lot of people cant stand the show because they talk so much, Lauren Graham is an amazing actress and this show is Desperate Housewives dvd box set honestly a great drama and comedy show all into one and talks about the relationships between people
Other ones that I’ve always loved/love are:
- Eastwick…it got cancelled but so far so good! disney 100 years of magic dvd box set ABC should air the remaining episodes
- Friends
- Project Runway haha, its just so different from other reality tv shows

Nancybaby

Back to top Go down