ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supernatural Trivia Contesnt Update: The Leader Board

Go down

Supernatural Trivia Contesnt Update: The Leader Board Empty Supernatural Trivia Contesnt Update: The Leader Board

Post  summersun Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:33 pm

The Supernatural Holiday star trek voyager
Trivia Contest is up and running, so CLICK HERE full the complete rules on how to enter and win. The contest runs throughbones complete series
Thursday, December 17, so the wire 1-5 dvd
everyone still has plenty of time to playmonk dvd
BuddyTV Trivia and earn enoughDexter dvd boxset
points to win signed DVDs, books and photos.
For a quick Lost dvd box set
update, here are the results star trek voyager dvd
after the first 24 hours of the contest. However, since there's still plenty of time left, there's more than enough time to star trek voyager dvd
catch up to the top. And for those of you currently star trek voyager complete series
in the lead, keep it up, because everyone istwo and a half men dvd
going to be hot onDisney dvd collection
your heels
That's just one day, soPrison break dvd
keep playing BuddyTV Trivia and try to get intoThat 70's show dvd
the Top 30 for your chance at The unite dvd box set
some greatTrue blood dvd
Supernatural prizes.

summersun

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Trivia Contesnt Update: The Leader Board Empty Re: Supernatural Trivia Contesnt Update: The Leader Board

Post  summersun Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:38 pm

It's Smallville Fan Columnist, Trish star trek voyager
Neale asking, is the future of Smallville coming together? If you're interested in becoming a fan columnist, click here.
Am I the only one who found the future onbones complete series
Smallville perplexing? Maybe Ithe wire 1-5 dvd
am alone, but I am not entirely comprehending the whole 'Kandorians Regain Powers Through Solar Tower' headline the writers monk dvd
sold during "Pandora." The episode aired two whole weeks ago and even now certain pieces of the puzzle are not melding together for me--which is significant, since the over-arcing storyline this season revolves around theDexter dvd boxset
Kandorians' quest for power and that freaky star trek voyager dvd
tower.
Exhibit A:
Blue kryptonite. The meteor rockstar trek voyager dvd
that neutralizes Clark's unique abilities, rendering him essentially human--a rule that obviously applies universally for all Kandorians. So then why the solar tower?
As I understand the sequence of star trek voyager complete series
events so far, the orb held individual DNA, indicating that when Jor-El corrupted the orb using blue kryptonite, he effected a molecular change within that DNA. So I ask again, why target the sun as the solution, when the realtwo and a half men dvd
barrier lies among strands of macromolecules comprising chromosomes buried deep within your own body? Can you connect those two dots because I cannot. Unless?
Zod catapultedLost dvd box set
a powerless Clark across a street, through a wall and into a pile of concrete. Yet within literally two seconds Disney dvd collection
of the sun turning yellow again, Clark stood alive and rejuvenated. Then, despite Zod impaling him with green kryptonite, ClarkPrison break dvd
thrust the general across the street into a mere aluminum van and still knocked him unconscious--a result reflecting not That 70's show dvd
only Clark's strength, but suggesting the Kandorians' powers evaporated with the red sun. Otherwise, it should similarly have takenThe unite dvd box set
Zod mere seconds True blood dvd
to recover, right? Or not.

summersun

Back to top Go down