ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Test Dell Inspiron 6400 AC Adapter, high quality Dell Inspiron 6400 AC Adapter review

Go down

Test Dell Inspiron 6400 AC Adapter, high quality Dell Inspiron 6400 AC Adapter review  Empty Test Dell Inspiron 6400 AC Adapter, high quality Dell Inspiron 6400 AC Adapter review

Post  bruce123 Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:00 am

The Dell Vostro 1310 is a series of Intel processorsDELL Vostro 1500 CD DVD Drive (from 1.86 M540 2.6 GHz Celeron M Core 2 Duo T9500). There are two offers 13.3-inch screen, a 1280x800 WXGA with matte anti-glare coating and 1280x800 WXGA "TrueLife" glossy display. The notebook can take up to 4 GB of RAM and Dell offers both 32 - bit Microsoft Windows Vista Business. As the Dell last vostro series laptop, the Dell Vostro 1310 battery is the 6Cell lithium-ion battery that can last 3 hours (Dell Claims). Now I select some review about the Dell vostro 1310 battery.Dell 6Cell Vostro 1310 battery Tech specs :Device type : Laptop batteryBrand : DellTechnology : 6Cell Lithium-IonCapacity : 2200mAhBattery Code : T112C, T114C, N950C, 312-0724Compatible model:DELL Vostro 1720 CD DVD Drive DELL Vostro 2510 slot CD DVD Drive Vostro 1510 /1520 /2510 /1310 /1320Dell Vostro 1310 Battery detail info :High quality and rechargeable ( between 300 to 400 charge-discharge cycles).Offers reliable power for dependable performance tested by battery4.us.The battery DELL Vostro 1510 slot CD DVD Drive can power laptop when you are traveling on business or vacation. It also provides uninterrupted reliable performance you need to get the most out of your system. This product has been tested and validated on Dell systems. It is supported by Dell Technical Support when used with a Dell system. The product has 1 Year warranty.<strong>Dell Vostro 1310 battery Customer Review : </strong>I bought a Dell Vostro 1510 in April 2009 (about now 15 months old), that came with the 6 cell Vostro 1510 battery as standard. Incredibly impressive battery life since the beginning, not more than about 3.5 hours. It has since steadily degrading, since this morning, I got a message saying the operating system that my battery is nearing the end of their useful life.<strong>The replacement review in Amazon</strong>I bought this Dell 1310 battery, then ran two tests of the discharge / charge. Says my Dell 1310 laptop for three hours in both cases,DELL Vostro 1700 CD DVD Drive and loads in less than two hours in both cases the same results as the original battery from Dell. At $ 85, unless a replacement battery from Dell, and with one year warranty seems a very good value.I think that's 8 hours charge time (to write the time of loading long ") indicates your computer, power supply or battery is defective.About 25 days later: The battery is not - he now leads the team in just two hours and then quits. The laptop is not working properly, as it is turned off with a small Vostro 1520 battery, when the counter shows the remaining 35% if the battery is sealed. returned, the levy of 35%, so it seems, two cells completely failed. My return, the battery of the Amazon.The spare battery sold here is largely in the original. The fit is slightly worse than the original, so the laptop battery does something less dibasic. The layout is a little less cated, but fortunately, we consider his laptop so relatively rare for a long time from the bottom:)DELL Vostro 1710 slot CD DVD Drive As for battery life, it also seems to correspond to those of the original. This battery is now half a year in use and has not appreciably worsened since.

bruce123

Back to top Go down